wizard's chess

As Christmas approaches, most of the students begin to pack their things to return home for break. Hermione is packed and ready to go, but stops by the Great Hall to say goodbye to Harry, Ron and Sam, who are currently playing a game of Wizard's Chess.

"Knight to E-5," Harry says as the chess piece moves where he tells it.

"Queen to E-5," Ron responds.

As the piece moves, it pulls out the chair it was on and swings it to break Harry's piece.

"That's totally barbaric!" Hermione shouts.

Ron looks up to her, "That's Wizard's Chess. I see you've packed."

"I see you haven't," She retorts.

Sam speaks up, not looking up from the board, "Change of plans. The Weasley's went to Romania to visit his brother Charlie." She begins whispering to Harry and pointing to certain pieces.

"He's studying dragons there," Ron informs.

"Good. You can help Harry, then. He's going to the library for information on Nicholas Flamel."

"We've looked a hundred times!" Ron replies.

Hermione leans down onto the table and whispers, "Not in the restricted section. Happy Christmas."

She stands back up and pulls her trunk behind her and out to the carriages.

Sam smirks, "I think we've had a bad influence on her."