cursed

The results of the match are 170-160 Irish, but Krum did catch the Snitch. The twins, Hermione and Sam cheer the whole way back to the tent and Harry laughs as Ron sulks. They get back inside the tent, the twins are singing and dancing loudly to an Irish jig and Ron stands in the center of the room.

"There's no one like Krum," he professes, "He's like a bird, the way he rides the wind. He's more than an athlete. He's an artist."

Sam walks next to a pole and swings around it gracefully, "I think you're in love, Ron."

"Shut up," he scoffs.

The twins start singing, "Viktor, I love you. Viktor, I do."

Harry joins in, "When we're apart, my heart beats only for you."

Louds crashes and bangs are coming from outside and Fred looks towards the entrance of the tent, "Sounds like the Irish have got their pride on."

Arthur comes running in, "It's not the Irish! We've gotta get out of here. Now!"

Several screams erupt from outside and they all rush outside of the tent. People are shouting from every direction.

"Get out, it's the Death Eaters!"

Arthur shouts to the group, "Get back to the Portkey, everybody, and stick together!" Fred, George! Sam is your responsibility."

Fred grabs Sam and pulls her close into his side, she reaches for Harry and the others. They run in the direction of the Portkey as the crowd is pushing people down and tents are being set on fire. Sam turns and sees a small girl get shoved to the ground. She breaks free of Fred and George and runs to pick the girl up who cries into her shoulder. The girl's mother runs up to her and snatches her from Sam and pushes her to the ground. Fred and George run and pick her up.

"Don't leave our side!" Harry holds onto her hand tightly so they don't get ripped apart. Screams are heard from all around and they finally make it to the trees. They come to a clearing and hear someone shout, "MORSMORDRE!"

A green, glittering light erupts and flashes towards the sky. Sam looks up and sees an enormous skull in the dark sky. A snake slithers from its mouth. The man who casted it, sees Sam and Harry and begins to walk closer.

"Come on," Hermione alerts as she grabs Sam and Harry's hands, "We have to go."

They begin to run back to the campsite and see that the fires had gone out, but almost everything was in ruin or ash. The man stops following them when he sees how many of them are really there. Harry looks up in the sky and puts his hand over his scar.

"What is that?" Harry asks.

Before anyone can answer, several people apparate around them and shout, "Stupefy!"

They all duck to avoid being hit.

"Stop!" Arthur shouts, running up to his kids, "Are you alright?"

"Yes, sir," Harry says.

A man runs up to them and screams, "Which of you conjured it?"

He looks between all of them, until his eyes fall on Sam, "It was you wasn't it? The daughter of Sirius Black, notorious Death Eater and murderer! It was you!" He harshly presses his wand against her throat.

"Barty! That's my girl, she's just a kid!"

Fred and George reach for his wand to take it off her throat, but Harry interjects frantically, "What crime?"

"It's the Dark Mark, Harry. It's his mark," Hermione informs.

The man lowers his wand slowly as the twins push it down. Sam falls back into them and they wrap their arms around her.