owls

The day of their OWL examinations, Sam is freaking out. She paces outside the doors of the Great Hall with Hermione trying desperately to console her. The boys haven't arrived yet and the doors will open any minute, but all Sam is worried about is failing.

"It's going to be alright, we've studied a thousand times. You've been getting better," Hermione reminds her.

"But Hermione, I want to be an Auror. I have to achieve outstanding marks on these exams!"

At this time, Harry and Ron walk up behind them, "Bloody hell, you sound worse than Hermione."

Sam turns around quickly and hits Ron on the arm with her book, "This is actually important! You guys are smart enough to do well, I'm not!"

Harry laughs and grabs her hand, "You're going to be brilliant, alright? We've practiced, don't worry."

The doors finally open and everyone takes their seats. Umbridge supervises the hall while all the fifth years take the exam. Sam sits in between Harry and Ron while Hermione sits at the front. Halfway into the exam, a loud boom is heard from outside the hall. Several students look back and then back to their tests. Several more crashes and booms sound until Umbridge rises from her chair and scurries towards the door to check on the commotion. Harry, Sam, Ron and Hermione all turn to look back. They watch as she opens the doors wide and looks around.

Out of nowhere, a small firework flies into the hall and goes off in a beautiful array of blue and purple. Umbridge looks back into the corridor at something the students can't see and then her face becomes quite red. Fred and George zoom into the Great Hall on their brooms, successfully blowing everyone's exams around. They begin tossing fireworks down to the students and throwing them up in the air. Sam hollers and claps at the beautiful mess her favorite twins are causing. Everyone in the hall shouts with glee. Fred swings by Sam, Harry, Ron and Hermione and drops tiny fireworks in front of them. They're exactly like the ones they gave to Sam for Christmas.

Umbridge looks around frantically at the scene. Fred and George take notice and throw a big firework towards the ceiling. As it goes off, it turns into a massive dragon and chases down Umbridge. Sam and Hermione laugh loudly as the others cheer. Everyone runs out to the courtyard following the twins. They continue to throw down fireworks as other teachers come out to join the students in cheers. They nod towards the Golden Four and throw one last firework that turns into a giant golden 'W', before they fly away for good.

Everyone continues to cheer, but Sam looks back at Harry to see him fall to the ground. She rushes to his side.

All he says is, "Sirius."

Sam flags down Ron and Hermione and they all rush after Harry.

"Harry, are you sure?" Hermione questions again as they race up the stairs.

"I saw it. It's just like with Mr. Weasley. It's the same door I've been dreaming about for months. Only I couldn't remember where I'd seen it before. Sirius said Voldemort was after something. Something he didn't have the last time, in the Department of Mysteries."

"Harry, stop," Hermione orders, "He's after a prophecy that's there. That's what they've been guarding, but you don't understand. He wants it, yes, but what he's after... the weapon. It's Sam."

"Hermione, none of that matters right now!" Sam shouts, "It's my dad."

"And what if Voldemort meant for you to see this, Harry?" Hermione insists, "Sam did you have a premonition?"

"No, I can't. Not with the potions. It doesn't matter if he wanted Harry to see, we have to save him."

"What do we do?" Ron asks.