always

Once Sam finally enters the Great Hall, Sir Nicholas is the first to greet her, "Sam, Welcome back!"

"Thanks, Sir Nicholas."

Sam stands at the entrance and looks for her friends, Neville sees her and shouts, "Harry. It's Sam."

Harry, Ron and Hermione look towards the entrance and she grins at them. She begins to run towards them. Harry is the first to stand and just in time she tackles him in a hug. He holds her tight with the biggest smile he's had all year. She hugs Hermione and Ron and once the twins see her they jump across the table and tackle her to the floor.

"Never scare us like that again!" They yell at the same time.

She laughs and hugs them back, "I've missed you."

As she stands again she turns to her three best friends, "So you know..."

They all nod and Hermione rushes to hug her again, "I'm sorry, I was only trying to help."

Sam gives her a small smile, "Thank you, I never would've known if it wasn't for you."

She turns to the Weasley boys, the ones she's grown up with and loves more than anything. She looks anxiously between them and then her eyes fall to the ground when they say nothing.

"I understand if you don't want me to come back to the Burrow."

They look at each other in shock, "What the bloody hell are you on about?" Ron asks first.

Fred laughs, "You're our sister-"

George pulls her in for another hug that they all join in on, "- and we love you, nothing's going to change that."

She pulls away in a grin, the light in her eyes brighter than ever before. She turns to look at Harry.

"You didn't tell him... in the Chamber, i mean."

Harry shakes his head, the small smile never leaving his lips.

"So I take it- that means-"

His smile grows, "Till the end, right?"

She smiles in response as McGonagall clinks her glass, "Could I have your attention, please?"

All of them move to sit back down and Dumbledore stands, "Before we begin the feast, let us have a round of applause for Professor Sprout, Madam Pomfrey, whose Mandrake juice has been so successfully administered to all who have been petrified."

Everyone claps and cheers loudly, "Also, in light of the recent events, as a school treat, all exams have been cancelled."

Everyone cheers with a force of so much joy, apart from Hermione who looks distraught. Suddenly the Great Hall doors open and Hagrid walks in, "Sorry I'm late."

He begins to walk up the aisle, "The owl that delivered my release papers got all lost and confused. Some ruddy bird called Errol."

Ron's eyes widen and he looks to Dumbledore and mouths, 'Sorry.' Hagrid stops in front of the four, "And I'd just like to say that if it hadn't been for you, Harry, Ron, Sam, and Hermione, of course, I would still be you-know-where so I'd just like to say thanks," he says with a big smile and teary eyes.

Harry stands, "There's no Hogwarts without you, Hagrid."

Sam stands and hugs Hagrid along with Harry, Ron and Hermione. Dumbledore begins to clap and soon everyone follows in tow. They stand with momentous cheers and whistles. Hagrid wipes a few stray tears from his eyes.

Sam turns to Harry amidst the joyous occasion and leans in to whisper, "Thank you."

He turns to her with a confused expression, "For what?"

She laughs, "Till the end, Harry. It's us till the end."