Chapter One

Chapter One

    Shen Meihua sat on the bed and looked at the period furnishings in the room. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes, and then opened them again. It was the same scene. After repeating this several times, she lay on the bed in despair with her hands covering her face.

    How could she get into the 1960s described in the novel she was reading? If she remembered the time in the novel correctly, she would be short of food after half a year, and then she would be short of everything. What would she do? To eat and live.

    The company was on holiday for the Spring Festival. After work, she went to the supermarket with her colleagues to buy New Year's goods. After buying and saying goodbye to her colleagues, she climbed up to the fifth floor with two big bags of food and was sweating all over. She took a shower and lay on the bed and took out her mobile phone. Open the website and click on a chronology to read it.

    I kept seeing it in the middle of the night, and my sleepiness surged up. One of the mobile phones in her hand fell directly and hit her face. She opened her eyes again and came to this chronology article she was reading.

    Shen Meihua sat up from the bed, she couldn't sit still like this, she wanted to go back, she couldn't be here, her parents were still at home waiting for her to go back for the New Year's Eve dinner.

    She was smashed by a dropped mobile phone while reading a novel on the bed. Can she go back after smashing it?

    Looking at the room, apart from the bed she slept on and the table, there was nothing else to smash.

    Shen Meihua got up and stood on the ground. The ground was muddy, and it was a little soft when stepping on it. It felt different from the wooden floor, and it was a little unreal.

    She just opened the door and a gust of cold wind blew in, and she shivered from the cold. It was snowing heavily outside, and a thick layer of white fell on the ground.

    The original owner lived in an old-fashioned house, a row of big houses, surrounded by long walls, forming a rectangular house, with a well in the yard, and some farm implements that she couldn't name were piled in a mess.

    She turned her eyes and looked at the kitchen on the far side. She had not been dripping water since she woke up, and she was extremely thirsty. Just as she was about to go to the kitchen, the door was suddenly pushed open, and the old wooden door made a creaking sound. Figures appeared at the door, one big and one small.

    Both of them had snow on their heads and shoulders, their faces and ears were red from freezing, and they were holding logs of different sizes in their arms. They were all stunned when they saw her, standing at the door motionless.

    Shen Meihua looked at the two children who suddenly appeared at the door. The one standing at the front looked very young, probably only four or five years old. Behind him stood a little boy about seven or eight years old. If she remembered correctly, the youngest child It should be the son of the original protagonist in the book, and the seven or eight-year-old boy behind is the future male protagonist in the novel.

    When the male protagonist was five years old, his parents fell ill and died, and he was brought home by his uncle. The character she wears is the wife of the male protagonist's uncle in the book, a small supporting role in the opening scene. Her biggest role in this book is in When the male protagonist was young, he exercised his endurance and perseverance.

    The original protagonist appeared several times at the beginning of the article. Before she got married, she had someone she liked, but she didn't like the male protagonist's uncle, and was forced by her family to marry the male protagonist's uncle.