Chapter 106

Chapter 106

    The two slept until one o'clock in the night, Yan Yi took the lead to the team, and Shen Meihua fed Little Eight to the food station.

    As soon as she arrived at the door of the grain station, the people lining up outside the door to buy grain greeted her: "Meihua, go to work?"

    "Just arrived today." She replied with a smile, glanced at her watch , I still have ten minutes to go to work, and we can still chat.

    The woman held the basket and reached out to take her hand: "You're finally going to work, and everyone misses you." The people in the line behind all agreed.

    Meihua used to be quick and patient when she was in her time to collect tickets. Now Wang Man, who collects the tickets, takes a while to collect the tickets. Sometimes there are many people and they have to wait in line for a long time.

    Shen Meihua was a little embarrassed when she heard everyone saying they missed her. The villagers in the base were very enthusiastic, and sometimes they would chat a few words when there were not many people.

    "Meihua, are you the one who will collect the ticket?" the person in the back? shouted.

    Shen Meihua shook her head at Aunt Li who was lining up behind: "I am not in charge of collecting tickets now. You will see me after you hand in your tickets.

    " There is a register of daily grain stocks.

    This morning, Wang Weiguo's original intention was to let her continue to do the work of collecting tickets, and let Wang Man do the job, but she euphemistically refused the work of collecting tickets, and took over the food of the register and the grain station. Maybe later. Can it be convenient for her to put food.

    Everyone? When they heard that Meihua was responsible for not collecting tickets, they were both happy and sad. They were happy that they didn't have to wait in long queues for food, but they were worried that they would have to wait for a long time to pay.

    "Meihua, it's fine, why did you go to weigh the grain? You have just given birth, and it's not good for you to weigh yourself up against you." I don't know? Caring, it's actually a little provocative.

    Shen Meihua deliberately raised a smile on her face, and said loudly, "How can you work on the ground, which is not as tiring as this, and the team is worried about me? You just gave me this easy job when I was born? I can't feel sorry for this."

    Overweighing is indeed the most tiring job in the grain station. If you encounter a lot of grain, you have to carry the overweight on your shoulders, but you can't say it from outsiders' mouths.

    The other people lining up on the side? When I heard it, I was worried that something bad would come out, and said quickly: "Meihua, the food station is about to open, hurry in, don't delay your work."

    Shen Meihua replied: " Aunt, then I'll go first." After speaking, he smiled at the people in line and walked to the food station.

    Meng Lin and the others overheard the conversation outside the room, and as soon as Meihua came in, they surrounded him.

    "Sister Meihua, are you really going to talk with me in the future?" Meng Lin's tone was uncertain.

    Shen Meihua smiled and nodded: "Really." Not surprisingly, her future job is to weigh and register food.

    When Meng Lin got a definite answer, she cheered softly, she was so happy that she could work with Sister Meihua.

    Before, Sister Meihua and Sister Aiping, one collected tickets and the other collected money, cooperated very well, and they were fast and never made mistakes. Director Wang praised them several times, and Director Wang will praise them in the future.