Chapter Four

Chapter Four

    Shen Meihua looked at Yuanbao who turned her head to the side, thinking of the envy in his eyes just now, she felt a little uncomfortable in her heart.

    His own mother beat him, but hugged someone else, how uncomfortable he must be.

    "Aunt?" Xiaotao raised her head and shouted when she saw that her aunt didn't respond to her brother's gaze.

    Shen Meihua looked back at Xiao Tao who was hugging her leg, and squeezed a smile at her.

    "Don't pester your aunt, hurry into the house to eat." Mother Shen asked her daughter to bring the child into the house, and then said to Dalong on the other side of the yard: "Dalong, bring your brothers into the house for dinner.

    " She ran towards her grandmother with her brother.

    Shen Meihua took Xiao Tao into the house.

    "Meihua, come and sit down." Zhang Yuanxia saw the sister-in-law coming, and quickly went to help the sister-in-law.

    Shen Meihua waved her hand, walked to the bench and sat down.

    The one who called her was Zhang Yuanxia, ​​the wife of the original owner's eldest brother, who was good to the original owner, and the two got along very well.

    "Sister-in-law." Shen Meihua greeted with a faint smile.

    Zhang Yuanxia put a sticky porridge for the second sister and put it in front of her: "Does your head still hurt?"

    "It's much better." Shen Meihua took the porridge and thanked her.

    "It can't be like this in the future, the family is terrified." Zhang Yuanxia explained worriedly.

    The little girl's collision caused a mess in the house, especially the mother, who washed her face in tears the first two days, and was worried about the patriotism and couldn't sleep at night, and the whole family was worried about her.

    Shen Meihua hummed and nodded slightly in agreement.

    On the side, Mother Shen brought the children in, let them sit down, and handed them the prepared meals one by one.

    Dali glanced at his aunt who was sitting on the right, and pulled the ingot to sit on the very edge on the left.

    Mother Shen looked at her child's actions, turned her head to look at her daughter who was eating at the side, and lost her appetite when she thought of the stupid things she had done over the past year.

    "You eat first, and I'll call your father and the others." After she finished speaking, Mother Shen went out to call the three father and son who were still working.

    When Zhang Yuanxia saw her mother go out, she didn't stop her, and then ate the rice in her bowl.

    Shen Meihua picked up the bowl and ate the porridge in the bowl, and looked at Dali and Yuanbao, both of them lowered their heads and ate the porridge in the bowl obediently, as if they were eating something delicious and reluctant to swallow it, and took it one bite at a time. It was very slow, thinking of their previous encounters, the porridge in the bowl was a bit too much to eat.

    "Meihua, eat more, there's still in the pot." Zhang Yuanxia stopped her chopsticks when she saw her sister-in-law had taken a few bites, and quickly persuaded.

    "When you're full, you eat. I'll go to the yard to eliminate food." Shen Meihua smiled at Zhang Yuanxia, ​​got up on the table and walked out. She woke up yesterday and stayed in the house. She wanted to go outside to get some air.