Chapter 54

Chapter 54

    There are still a few days for the brown sugar ticket at home to expire. Shen Meihua brought Yuanbao and Dali to the supply and marketing cooperative to buy half a catty of brown sugar.

    Before Hu Aiping helped Wang Man, the original main character, she never thanked others. This was the first time she came to the house to bring something.

    Dali looked at the candy cubes in the counter, reached out and pulled his aunt's sleeve: "I want to eat candy."

    Shen Meihua was slightly surprised when she saw that Dali took the initiative to eat candy. He just said, unlike Yuan Bao, who wanted to say it directly, and always kept a little distance from her.

    Seeing that my aunt didn't speak, the hand that held her clothes was loosened, and just as she was about to put it down, she was held.

    Seeing him let go, Shen Meihua regained her senses and quickly grabbed it: "I was thinking about something, I want that kind of candy." There are several kinds of candy on the counter, I don't know? He wants that kind.

    She looked vigorously at the hand that my aunt was holding, raised the corner of her mouth, smiled and pointed to the yellow candy bar on the edge of the counter.

    "Don't you want anything else?" She looked at the candy bar on the counter. This candy bar is a bit like rock candy, hand? The size of a fingernail? It shouldn't be particularly delicious.

    Vigorously glanced at the other candies and shook his head, other candies are too expensive, he wants to eat this.

    Shen Meihua pointed at the candy bar that the teller wanted so strongly in the cabinet: "This candy bar is half a catty, and the toffee is half a catty." She remembered that he also liked to eat toffee.

    Dali's taste follows Yan Yi's love for sweetness, and every time she adds sugar to the braised pork, he will take it with soup and make rice.

    "What do Yuanbao want to eat?" Shen Meihua turned around and asked? Yuanbao, who had been silent for a while.

    Yuanbao slammed the counter and looked at the contents inside, turned his head to look like a mother, stretched out his hand and pointed at the counter, and pointed at four or five in one breath.

    Shen Meihua: "..."

    She didn't have that many votes: "Pick two that you like to eat."

    Yuanbao looked at it for a long time, and pointed to the white paste on the counter: "I want this."

    Shen Meihua glanced at the sweet-scented osmanthus cake that Yuanbao pointed to. This morning, it can be eaten as a meal. Pastries? Tickets all bought sweet-scented osmanthus cakes.

    She bought it and took the children out, and she walked halfway thinking that she did something stupid, candy and pastries? Should have been there? I bought it at Aiping's house. She bought it now and took it to Aiping's house. The child sent the purchases back to Aiping's house.

    The family building where Hu Aiping lived was one of the first batch of private houses in the base to be renovated.

    The houses they live in have only one floor, but the space is large. Each house has its own courtyard, and one family is next to another.

    According to the original owner's memory, he took the children to Hua Aiping's house, reached out and knocked on the door.

    "Who is it!" Hu Aiping asked when he was sweeping the floor in the yard and put down his broom.