Chapter VII

Chapter VII

    Shen Meihua only felt dark in front of her eyes, and her headache was severe. Before she could react, she was lifted up by someone, and when she fixed her eyes, it was a young man, thin and black, looking only fifteen or sixteen years old.

    Seeing that she couldn't straighten her back, the young man said anxiously, "Can you still go?"

    Shen Meihua endured a headache and clenched the things in her hands and stood up straight, she couldn't be caught.

    The person who helped her up saw her standing firm, glanced at the person who was about to catch up behind her, took her by the arm and ran away, the two ran out of the alley and turned into another alley.

    During the run, Shen Meihua only felt that the headache was getting worse.

    "You go first." Her eyes turned black, which would drag down the people who helped her.

    After she finished speaking, the young man in front of him looked a little hesitant, glanced behind him, and then looked at the person who was about to catch up.

    "I'll go to the alley over there, in two ways." Shen Meihua said, stuffing the dried bamboo shoots in her hand into the young man's hand.

    She had nothing to give, only the dried bamboo shoots in her hand. If the young man in front of her hadn't helped her up, she would have been arrested by the pickets.

    She didn't wait for the man to refuse, she stuffed the dried bamboo shoots into the young man's hands, and walked into the alley with her hands covering her bleeding head.

    The young man looked at the thing in his hand and wanted to return it to her, but Yu Guang saw the people behind him chasing after him, and hurriedly took the thing and ran forward desperately.

    Shen Meihua walked a few steps before his eyes darkened, and fell down. The moment the person fell to the ground, a white light flashed, and the leaves on the ground were blown in circles by the wind.

    "Where's the person? I clearly saw her going this way." The inspection team stopped, stood there and looked around and didn't find the injured woman.

    The kid ran too fast and disappeared in a blink of an eye, so they chased the woman instead.

    "There is blood, it must be ahead, go and see." Another person looked at the blood on the ground and took the lead to run forward.

    Shen Meihua opened her eyes, her eyes were a little blurry, she closed her eyes and opened them again, looking at the familiar scene, this is her room, is she back?

    She propped herself up from the ground. The New Year's goods she bought were still placed on the floor of the living room. Huge joy flooded up. She came back and ran quickly to the room to find her mobile phone.

    The phone lay quietly on the pillow, she knelt on the bed, picked up the phone, opened it, found her mother's number and dialed it.

    When the number was dialed, it showed that it could not be reached, and he looked at the signal grid to the side, and there was no signal on it.

    No signal, is there something wrong with the phone? She took a few steps in the house and the signal was still blank.

    How come there is no signal?

    She took her mobile phone and threw it to the living room. There was still no signal on the mobile phone, and she noticed that something was wrong. She reached out to open the door, but the door couldn't be opened. It was a vast expanse of white outside, and there was nothing.