Chapter 82

Chapter 82

    Shen Meihua saw Mother Shen push the door into the room, and sat up just about to lie down: "Mother, what's wrong?"

    "I'll rub your hands and shoulders." ? Pulled away and let my daughter sit down, holding her shoulders with both hands.

    Shen Meihua stretched out her hand? Holds Shen's mother's hand? "No, I'll be fine."

    Today is the first day of Shen's mother's arrival. Since she woke up in the morning, she hasn't been free for a moment, taking the children to clean up the house. .

    "I'm thinking of writing a letter to your father and the others, so that they can be at ease at home." Mother Shen took her daughter's hand away, pressed her shoulder and arm, and as soon as she squeezed the inner arm, she saw her brow and a hand. ?, The hand? Retracted: "It hurts..."

    Mother Shen held her hand for a while, and asked uncertainly, "It hurts."

    Shen Meihua nodded? The block hurts badly.

    Before she could nod her head, the hand on her arm started to move, she gasped in pain, and moved her body to one side involuntarily.

    Seeing her hiding to one side, Mother Shen thought that when her daughter was a child, a little bit of pain made her whole body twist like a twist. In the blink of an eye, she was almost a mother of two children. Time flies by so fast.

    "Don't rub it at night? If you hurt, your brother is not there, no one will rub you when it hurts." When she was a

    child, Meihua liked to ask the boss to help her rub it and rub it. When I like to get together the most, when I grow up, I don't have the intimacy of childhood.

    The children are all grown up, and so is she.

    "Yes" Shen Meihua thought of Yan Yi for the first time, and she said yes involuntarily.

    Mother Shen didn't hear her daughter's words clearly: "What?"

    Seeing that she didn't hear clearly, Shen Meihua didn't want to talk about this topic again: "Nothing to say, mother, you don't have to go to the food team this afternoon, I'll take you to the base. Turn around."

    Mother Shen nodded and agreed, thinking that she could not find needles and thread in the house in the morning: "Go to the supply and marketing agency and buy some needles and thread."

    She brought some cloth from home. Make some close-fitting clothes to wear.

    Vigorous? Their stature is also changing day by day, and the small clothes that are close to the body become a little tight over time.

    "Then we'll set off at three o'clock in the afternoon." Shen Meihua held Shen's mother's hand and asked her to take a break.

    The two talked again, and Mother Shen went back to the house to rest.

    At three o'clock in the afternoon, a few people packed up and went out together. As soon as the door opened, they saw Zhao Yuhe coming out of the house opposite.

    "Meihua, this is it?" Zhao Yuhe saw that there was a woman behind Meihua, who was a little older, like Meihua's mother, and couldn't help but take a second glance.

    "This is my mother." After Shen Meihua finished speaking, she introduced Zhao Yuhe to her mother.

    When Mother Shen heard this, she immediately remembered that her daughter had mentioned this name in the letter before, and the person named Zhao Yuhe in front of her helped her daughter a lot.