Chapter 51

Chapter 51

    Didn't Yan Yi? Answered her question, holding the ingot that was still in his arms, and turned to say: "Have you bought it?"

    "Okay." Stuffed into a sturdy bag.

    Yan Yi walked in with the Yuanbao in his arms, walked to the tobacco and alcohol area, and bought a few bottles of wine.

    "Uncle Wang is getting old, it's not good to drink too much alcohol. Do you want to buy him some malted milk essence to drink." She saw that he wanted to buy wine, and she knew that he wanted to buy this wine for Uncle Wang, so she couldn't bear it. Live to make suggestions.

    Uncle Wang is usually alone at home, with no one around to take care of him, and it is dangerous to get drunk.

    Seeing her serious face, Yan Yi opened his mouth and said, "He usually likes to drink a few sips when he has nothing to do, but not much."

    Shen Meihua heard him say not to drink much. Thinking about how he was drunk last night, his face was a little dark. Feeling hot, he made a random hum, and pulled vigorously to look at the counter on the side.

    The teller on one side watched the couple buy a few bottles of good wine without blinking. Seeing her pulling the child towards this place, she quickly said, "Comrade, these nylon socks have just arrived, so I'll buy two pairs. I can wear it for several years and it won't rot."

    The socks that just arrived at the counter were sold by very few people, and the goods were always piled up at the counter. How many times did the director ask to sell the socks quickly.

    Shen Meihua took a strong look at the socks in the counter, thinking that their socks are about to rot, she pointed to the socks on the far side and said, "Is there any? One size smaller, the children wear." The

    teller saw her If you want a small one, he quickly persuaded: "The children are still growing, and they won't be able to wear them in a few years. The older ones can still be pulled up to keep them warm."

    Shen Meihua was a little dumbfounded. Socks are needed like underwear? Frequent replacement, there is no such condition at this time, but it does not need to be worn for several years.

    Seeing that the teller kept saying big ones, she asked directly, "Isn't there any? Small ones?" The

    teller didn't expect that? She would ask such a question, and then nodded without hiding it.

    Seeing her nodding, Shen Meihua pointed at the white socks on the counter: "Take four pairs." The

    bigger ones are also good, they can wrap around their ankles.

    As soon as the teller heard it, he immediately took four pairs of socks from the cabinet, wrapped them up and handed them to them.

    Yan Yi stood aside with the wine and saw her stuffing the socks into the strong bag: "

    Have you bought it?"

    Dali carried her bag in one hand and pulled her aunt to follow her out. How many people left the supply and marketing cooperative and went out.

    She dragged Dali and walked slowly on the road, watching the pedestrians coming and going, some of them just went to work, some envied, she hadn't been to work for a long time.

    Yan Yi saw her looking around, not looking at the road under her feet at all, and glanced at her: "Look at the road."

    When Shen Meihua heard his words, she reluctantly retracted her gaze and walked slowly behind him.