Chapter 24

Chapter 24

    Shen Meihua opened the door and saw a young man in military uniform standing outside.

    The young soldier on the side bowed to Shen Meihua and said, "Comrade Shen, I'm Zhou Tie, let me ask Comrade Shen some questions from the team." Shen

    Meihua wanted to be part of the team that Sister Yuhe said. The matter between him and Wang Man is being investigated, and seeing him standing still outside the door, let him in.

    Zhou Tie followed Comrade Shen.

    Yuanbao and Dali saw their mother, followed by an uncle, put down the tableware in their hands and looked at them.

    Seeing that Dali and the others were not eating, Shen Meihua's eyes were all drawn, and

    she said to Zhou Tie, who was behind him, "Comrade Zhou, wait a moment." There are some things to say, you go back to the house to eat, and my mother will call you out."

    Dali nodded vigorously with a bowl and ingots back to the house, and she brought the dishes to their house.

    After she was done, she walked to the living room and said to Zhou Tie, who was standing there, "I'm sorry, I've been waiting for a long time." After that, let him sit and stop standing.

    Zhou Tie sat on the bench and said, "Comrade Shen, the team sent me to find out about you and Wang Man."

    Shen Meihua nodded and nodded. She didn't expect the team members to come back home to investigate. Yesterday Sister Yuhe said she would investigate, and today the team sent someone to ask her.

    "Comrade Shen, I'll ask you some questions next." Zhou Tie said when she agreed.

    "When did you and Wang Man quarrel?" Zhou Tie took out a pen and paper and asked the person opposite.

    "Around twelve o'clock at noon the day before yesterday." Shen Meihua recalled the time when she returned from the hospital with Dali that day. At that time, she was going to have lunch, which was about that time.

    Zhou Tie asked, "This dispute happened in front of the family building?"

    Shen Meihua nodded, and she met Wang Man as soon as she went downstairs.

    Zhou Tie: "Who moved first? Why?"

    "Wang Man." She really didn't know why Wang Man moved first. She told Zhou Tie the scene and dialogue at that time. Restored it.

    Zhou Tie recorded everything in the

    notebook and said, "Thank you Comrade Shen, we will inform you when the results come out." Only then closed the door.

    Thinking about the conversation just now, she walked into the house and knocked on the children's door: "Okay, let's come out to eat."

    After a few seconds of shouting, footsteps sounded in the house, the door was opened, and Yuanbao was holding the bowl. Stand behind the door.

    "Have you eaten yet?" Shen Meihua saw the bottom of his empty bowl.

    Yuanbao shook his head, he still wanted to eat.

    "Come out to eat with Dali." Seeing him shaking his head, Shen Meihua asked him to come out to eat with Dali.

    Three people gathered around the table to finish the rest of the meal, the door rang again, and the three looked at each other.