Chapter 86

Chapter 86

    For the next month, Shen Meihua was busy going round and round, going to and from the food station, school, and home.

    When I got busy, not only did I not gain weight, but my face looked thinner.

    "Meihua, you're about to give birth, why don't you go back with Lao Wang on leave." Hu Aiping couldn't help but persuaded Meihua to come to the food station with a big belly when she was about to give birth.

    "I'll go back when I'm done this week." Shen Meihua sorted the food stamps in her hand.

    She is due to give birth next week, and she will go back to give birth when this week is over.

    This month, she has been looking for opportunities to put food at the grain station every day, because it is difficult to move because of her stomach.

    When Hu Aiping heard that she would not go back to work until next week, her face was full of surprise: "You can't tell? It will be born one day, it will be too late next week."

    "It's okay, my mother is here, if one day you give birth suddenly , she can help."

    At this time, unlike the concept of maternity leave in later generations, most people don't stop until the moment of birth, and rush to work after confinement.

    A few days ago, she asked Wang Weiguo to take a two-month leave. After confinement, she will stay at home for a month and come back again? People two?? It's ready without saying anything. Now the food station is not enough, can't be busy? She can't either. Support people's hind legs.

    Seeing that Meihua insisted not to say any more, Hu Aiping persuaded: "If you have any discomfort, please tell me quickly."

    "Got it." Shen Meihua saw Hu Aiping herself? Also pay attention to the belly.

    "I'm still early, at the end of next month." Hu Aiping packed up the things on the table and went out with Meihua.

    Shen Meihua said goodbye to Hu Aiping: "I'm leaving first, Dali is still waiting for me at school."

    Now at noon, she just got off work to pick up Dali, and in the afternoon, Shen's mother picks up.

    Along the way, I met many people, stopped and walked, and when the school was over, a group of students rushed out of the school gate, and the mud floor raised a cloud of dust.

    "Dali, this way." Shen Meihua saw Dali at the door and waved to him.

    Dali heard her aunt's voice and looked up to see her standing outside the school gate, waving at her with a smile on her face, paused for a few seconds, and ran towards her.

    "What? Sweaty?" Shen Meihua saw that there was sweat on Dali's forehead, so she took out the handkerchief she made in her bag and handed it to Dali to wipe the sweat.

    Now it's getting hotter day by day, and after sitting in the food station for a while, I start to sweat, and if I don't wipe my chest, the sweat will soon become wet.

    "The last physical education class." Dali took the handkerchief and wiped his forehead. He was an older child and had to do it himself.

    Shen Meihua: "I'm not thirsty."

    She had a water bottle in her bag, and there was half a glass of water in it, just enough to drink when she was thirsty.

    Nodding vigorously, he took a few sips of the water that his aunt handed him over.