Chapter 99

Chapter 99

    "I picked it on the mountain in the morning? It was fine. At about noon, a lot of people from the team came to the mountain, and they surrounded the back mountain and prevented them from going in." Shen mother thought of the time The scene felt uncomfortable in my heart.

    There is also an apple? The apples on the tree have not been picked, and those fruits can be dried at least half a pot.

    Shen Meihua felt a little strange when she heard it. Yesterday, Shen's mother went to the deep mountains and then it was sealed today. What a coincidence? Wouldn't it be Yan Yi's work?

    This thought flashed by without further thought, and when Yan Yi came back and asked, he would know straight away.

    Seeing that Mother Shen was still unhappy, she comforted: "Have already picked a lot of apples? I'll go later when the lockdown is lifted."

    When Mother Shen heard this, she became flustered, and she couldn't wait any longer. The food is getting less and less, is it going to be hungry?

    No, she can't stay at home, and she can't go inside or outside the mountain, so she digs wild vegetables at the foot of the mountain.

    Thinking of this, I quickly poured the apples in the bag into the basin. "

    "Meihua, you washed the apples and cut them up. I'll dig some shepherd's purse." "

    "Grandma, I'm going too." "I vigorously let go of my aunt's hand, and rushed to my grandma's side, grabbing her clothes.

    "You're at home, wait for grandma to come back and make dumplings for you." When Mother Shen saw that Dali was going, she reached out and pinched his face.

    There is still some noodles at home, and some cornmeal will be enough to make a meal of dumplings.

    Yuanbao is already hungry when she hears that there are dumplings to eat. After hearing this, she swallowed her saliva.

    Mother Shen smiled and said, "Yuanbao is hungry. When grandma comes back, I will give it to Yuanbao to eat. Yuan Bao smiled ?

    Nodding, he will eat five by then.

    Shen Meihua was waiting for them to finish speaking, and was about to speak when she saw Shen's mother going out, so she quickly held it back.

    "It's not that the mountain is closed, you still go What? "

    Seeing that her daughter was blocking her and not letting her go, Shen's mother immediately said: "The bottom of the mountain is not sealed, only the inside ." Shen

    Meihua: "..."

    Shen's mother said that the mountain was sealed, and she still I thought they were all sealed, but only the inside was sealed.

    "Let's go after dinner, don't be in a hurry." She took Shen's mother to the house.

    If Mother Shen didn't go to the deep mountains, the danger would be much less, and she was relieved to dig wild vegetables at the foot of the mountain.

    Mother Shen shook her head at her daughter and pulled her hand away: "I'm not hungry, I ate apples on the mountain, and my stomach is still holding up."

    She was confused just now. She didn't expect to be able to dig wild vegetables at the foot of the mountain. She had to hurry. Go digging, the wild vegetables are not dried, dig a sack and come back to dry it to hold a bag, is that a lot?