Chapter 84

Chapter 84

    All the people queuing up to buy food in the morning have never stopped, and the number of people around noon has only decreased. How many people are busy? Finally, they can stop to take a breath.

    "My waist." The overweight Meng Lin called twice while stroking his waist with both hands.

    She kept bending over to load rice all morning, meeting people who bought a lot of grain, and carrying the rice to the scale with them. When she got off in the morning, her back was sore that she couldn't straighten up.     They can work in the grain station, not only can they have an extra income, but they can also buy some cheap broken rice from the grain station. This is a good thing that no one is envious of, but not enviable, just let them work night shifts, they? I dare not say anything.     Wang Weiguo saw that no one was talking, and then he said: "The grain station has been busy these two days, everyone has worked hard, so hurry back and rest, and when the busy time is over, I will take everyone     to the cafeteria to have a good meal." , some of them agreed with a smile.     Wang Weiguo said a few more precautions. Take the lead? Go back to the office.     After Wang Weiguo left, everyone looked at me, I looked at you, some sighed, and went back to their seats to get their watch and go home.     "We may suffer from other people's losses, but the team won't let us suffer." She didn't talk about this topic anymore, got up and walked out. She doesn't have to go to work this afternoon, she has to go back and have bread steamed stuffed bun.     A few days ago, Yan Yi said that he wanted to eat steamed buns. Does she think it is troublesome? Well, now he is going on a mission. Before he leaves, he will do something to relieve his steamed bun addiction, and he can also take some food on the road when he leaves tomorrow.     Today's buns won't go bad after a day or two.     Along the way, I was thinking about what fillings to wrap the buns. In addition to sugar, I also had some meat at home. I just added some cabbage and made some meat buns. They love to eat meat buns.     As soon as Shen Meihua got home, she opened the door and the ingot pounced on her, holding her hand, pursed her mouth, and looked like she was about to cry?     "What's wrong?" Shen Meihua pulled him into the room.     "Ass hurts." After Yuan Bao finished speaking, little tears fell.

    "I'll press it for you." Other colleagues who were free to take a shot stepped forward to help.

    They? These people? Meng Lin is the most tired. The other people are also a little embarrassed. One has finished pressing and the next has stepped forward to help.

    Shen Meihua saw people in the room from the toilet. Some were paralyzed on the bench, some were leaning on the table, and their faces were exhausted.

    "Meihua, how are you?" Meng Lin, who was rubbing his waist, didn't look uncomfortable at all when he saw Meihua come out.

    In the morning, Meihua was surrounded by people and didn't get up, let alone go to the toilet. She was far away from the people who gave the tickets. pain.

    "It's okay." Shen Meihua saw Meng Lin's bitter face, and she felt a little uncomfortable because she couldn't go to the toilet. Unlike Meng Lin and the others, she was really tired.

    This morning, the rice in the granary was sold. Half of the rice was bagged by Meng Lin and another comrade.

    How many people? Gathered together, said a few words? Didn't speak again, just wanted to sit down and have a good rest after a busy morning,

    "Everyone has worked hard today, go back in the afternoon and have a good rest. From next week onwards, the grain station will be open all day. There must be someone there, it is no longer a half-day shift, everyone's working hours have been arranged, the form has been arranged and placed in your position, remember to take it back and look at the commute time." Wang Weiguo finished looking at everyone's reaction.