Chapter 45

Chapter 45

    Yan Yi sat on the edge of the bed, looked down at the person on the bed, and after a while reached out and stroked the messy hair on her face and pinned it behind her ear.

    Shen Meihua felt a little itchy in her ears, so she moved her head and rubbed it.

    There was a soft touch on his hand, his hand paused, and there was an indescribable strangeness in his heart, he quickly retracted his hand, got up and left the room, and the room returned to silence.

    Shen Meihua woke up with a headache, and after sleeping for too long, she sat on the bed and bent over and rubbed her head. These days, she ate and slept, slept and ate, slept and ate again, in an endless cycle.

    The life she longed for in the past, she didn't have to worry about running out of money, eating and sleeping, and all the other things she had to worry about had nothing to do with herself.

    Holding his head in both hands and staring at the quilt with dazed eyes, when can we end this kind of life, a deep sense of powerlessness welled up.

    Yuan Bao saw her mother holding her head in both hands in front of the door, and she was unhappy.

    Shen Meihua saw Yuanbao climb into the bed, clear up her emotions, lowered her head and asked, "What's wrong?"

    Yuanbao knelt on the bed with his legs on the bed, with his hands on his mother's shoulders, and put his mouth close to his mother's face and kissed him. He was unhappy before. Dad kissed him and he was happy.

    She immediately understood the intention of Yuanbao, her eyes were sore, she held back the tears she wanted to burst out, and reached out to hold him in her arms.

    "Mother." Yuan Bao hugged her mother tightly with both hands.

    Shen Meihua heard the Yuanbao in her arms calling her mother, and when she thought of her mother, her eyes became even more intense, and she couldn't hold back any longer, and tears rolled out.

    "Mother, don't cry." Yuanbao heard her cry, came out of her arms, and reached out to wipe her tears.

    "There's sand in the room." Shen Meihua lowered her head and stretched out her hands to wipe away her tears, preventing Yuanbao from seeing her crying.

    She seldom thinks about everything about that era, especially her parents. Every time she thinks that she will never see her again, her heart is like being grabbed by someone.

    Yan Yi went to Dali's room to wake the child up. It was already three o'clock in the afternoon. He would not be able to fall asleep again at night. When he entered the room, he saw Dali. See the room? The two of them lowered their heads and touched their tears, while the other reached out to wipe them away.

    "Dad." Yuanbao saw Daddy standing at the door and asked Daddy to come quickly, and Mother cried.

    When Shen Meihua heard Yuan Bao calling out to Yan Yi, she quickly reached out to dry her tears, let go of Yuan Bao, and lowered her head: "I'm a little thirsty, I'll go get a glass of water to drink." After speaking, she quickly left the room, not wanting him to see her now? in appearance.

    Hearing her crying voice, he didn't stop him and watched her go out.

    Seeing his father looking at his mother, Yuanbao climbed down from the bed and walked in front of his father: "Dad, mother is crying."

    Yan Yi squatted down and asked, "Do you know why mother is crying?"

    Yuanbao shook his head, he didn't know why mother was crying , without shaking his head twice, thinking of him kissing his mother, the mother cried, and said to his father nervously: "I kissed my mother."

60's auntieOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara