Chapter two

Chapter two

    Shen Meihua pushed open the kitchen door and was startled to see the two people in the room, and then the two of them beat their hands on their chests, bent over and coughed, and the expressions on their faces were very painful.

    Her eyes fell on the hands of the two of them, and when she saw the steaming sweet potato, she reacted instantly, and immediately went to the water tank to take a ladle of cold water and let them drink it.

    As soon as she approached, Yuan Bao and Da Cui Li stepped back.

    "Drink up!" Shen Meihua saw the two of them backing away, put her hands on the shoulders of the two of them, put the water to their mouths, and asked them to take a few more sips.

    She has been eating fast since she was a child. Others may only eat half of it, but she has already finished eating. The family has said many times that it is useless. Until high school, she once cooked glutinous rice balls. Just after it was cooked, she chewed a few bites. She swallowed it, and she jumped up and down when it was hot. It was so painful that I couldn't describe it in words, so I could only drink more water.

    Dali and Yuanbao took several sips in a row, and their stomachs didn't hurt so much.

    Yuanbao's painful eyes were full of tears, and he looked at his brother with tears in his eyes.

    On one side, he pursed his lips vigorously, and stretched out his hand with a normal expression to wipe the tears from his face to Yuanbao.

    Shen Meihua looked at this scene, and couldn't help but glance at Dali. He was so scalded that in order not to worry his brother, he couldn't reveal his emotions at all.

    "Eat slowly in the future, especially hot food." Shen Meihua still couldn't hold back her words.

    They are often hungry, and they may not be able to control what they want to eat quickly. If it is cold, it is fine. If it is hot, it may be burned like today.

    As soon as she finished speaking, the room became quiet, Yuanbao and Dali in the kitchen didn't say a word, and didn't even look at her.

    Shen Meihua was a little embarrassed, and after a few seconds, she said, "There is hot water in the pot, wash your hands and come to eat in the house." After saying that, she took the tableware and turned and walked out, not looking at the two people in the room.

    "Brother." Yuanbao heard that his mother let them in, he didn't want to go, but he was afraid that he would come and beat them later.

    "Let's go." Dali glanced at his aunt who was about to enter the house. Not knowing what she was going to do, he dragged his brother out of the kitchen and into the house.

    Shen Meihua put the soup bowl on the table, and the table top shook a little. She looked down and saw that one of the legs of the table was missing a corner.

    She recalled the original owner's home. It seemed that there was no furniture. The house was very empty. There was only a table and two old-fashioned long benches in the living room. The benches shook a little when they sat down.

    The original owner's husband sent so much money back every month, how could the house be so broken, with nothing but the most basic furniture.

    Shen Meihua sighed with emotion for a few seconds. She pressed her body against the side of the missing corner to stabilize it. She took out three bowls and filled two of them with gnocchi. Those who want to go back, don't need to eat so much, try to make the child full before leaving.