Chapter 40

Chapter 40

    Zhao Yuhe saw Meihua looking at her stomach in confusion, and smiled and said, "You have already given birth to a second child, how many times does the child move? You're frightened like this."

    Shen Meihua recovered after hearing Sister Yuhe's words. Afraid that Yan Yi, who was beside him, would find something unusual, he quickly opened his mouth and said, "It's been too long, I thought I'd ruined my stomach." After speaking, he deliberately smiled with an embarrassed look.

    "Also, it's been so many years, you should go back quickly." After Zhao Yuhe said that, seeing Yan Yi still holding Meihua, he asked him to carry him back to the house quickly, instead of standing foolishly outside.

    After Shen Meihua said goodbye to Sister Yuhe, she asked Yan Yi to let her down, she went by herself, it was not easy for him to carry her into the house.

    Yan Yi glanced at Shen Meihua, who was about to go down with a blushing face in his arms, put her down, and waited for her to stand up before standing up, and the two entered the room one after the other.

    As soon as Shen Meihua entered the room, she recalled her first reaction when her stomach moved, her bowels moving? Want to go to the toilet? At that time, what happened? She would think about these two, and she didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

    She shook her head, and as soon as she turned around, she saw Yan Yi standing behind her, and as soon as she saw him? Thinking of the scene where he bent down and picked her up easily, she hugged his neck tightly, smelling good on him. The smell of it made my face feel hot.

    "Did the wound on your back get involved?" He just hugged her, and he didn't know if the wound had opened?

    "No." Yan Yi walked to the bathroom door, took the kettle she put down to the kitchen, poured a bowl of hot water and put it on the table.

    Seeing that he said no, she breathed a sigh of relief. The wound on his back finally healed. If the wound opened, she would suffer again.

    "I'll go look at the house of Dali, you cook first." After she finished, she was about to walk towards Yuanbao's house.

    Seeing that she was going to the children's house, Yan Yi picked up the bowl in his hand and stood in front of her: "Drink the water first." The

    two had just stood outside the door for a long time. Cold and hot, easy to catch cold.

    Shen Meihua looked at the water in his hand and waved at him: "I'm not thirsty, you put it there first, I'll drink it when I'm thirsty."

    When she went downstairs in the morning, she drank a lot of water, and now Not thirsty at all.

    Now that she drinks too much water, it is very easy to go to the toilet. Sometimes, she has to run several times in the morning, and she does not know if the pregnancy has pressed her bladder.

    Seeing that she wanted to leave, Yan Yi said, "Drink a few sips."

    Seeing that he kept asking her to drink water, Shen Meihua said helplessly: "I don't want to drink it, but if I drink it, I will go to the hut."

    Yan Yi: "..."

    She looked at the person in front of her and didn't speak again, turned around and went to their house.

    Dali was squatting on the ground and playing with stones in the room with Yuanbao. When he saw her coming in, he said, "Auntie."

    Yuanbao also called out to Mother.