Chapter 20

Chapter 20

    "Brother." Yuanbao looked at his brother who was lying on the bed with his eyes closed, and rushed towards the bedside, his voice was crying.

    "Yuanbao, my brother is sleeping. When my brother wakes up, I will talk to my brother." Shen Meihua quickly stopped Dali, who was about to pull the bed. Shen Meihua had just fallen asleep.

    With tears in his eyes, Yuan Bao put down his hand and did not pull his brother, turned his head to look at his mother, and thought that she would not bring him with him, and the grievances in his eyes flowed out.

    "Don't cry." Seeing Yuanbao's swollen eyes, Shen Meihua saw her crying suddenly, thinking that she had left him alone in the morning, and quickly reached out to wipe his tears. Hug Daddy's leg.

    "Daddy." Yuanbao cried and asked Daddy to hug him.

    Seeing Yuanbao crying sadly, Shen Meihua wanted to hug him into her arms to coax him, but her eyes fell on Yan Yi who was on the side.

    She didn't expect him to come to the hospital at this time with the child, and when he left in the morning, he made it clear that he would not come back at noon.

    Yan Yi bent down and took Yuanbao into his arms, Yu Guang saw her look puzzled, and whispered: "Yuanbao kept crying at Sister Zhao's house, she couldn't coax her and took the child to the team."

    After he finished, Shen Meihua Looking at Yuanbao, looking at his red and swollen eyes, I can imagine the scene when he was crying.

    Seeing his mother looking at him, Yuanbao sniffed, put his hands around his father's neck, buried his face in his shoulders, and did not look at his mother.

    "What did the doctor say?" Yan Yi walked to the bed with Yuanbao in his arms, and reached out to touch Dali's forehead. It was not hot and had returned to normal.

    "Cold and fever, now the fever is gone, let me bring the child to hang water in the next two days." Shen Meihua repeated what the doctor said.

    One thing she never understood, how did Dali catch a cold? On the way to the base, the children wore very tight clothes. After arriving at the base, they stayed in the house and never went out.

    Where is the problem? Does she really want to pass?

    After this incident, she also understood a little. In the future, you should be more careful in taking care of the children. If you don't pay attention, the children may get sick.

    Dali, who was lying on the bed between the two talking, opened his eyes and turned to look at them.

    "Brother." Seeing that his brother was awake, Yuan Bao twisted himself in his father's arms and wanted to hold his brother's hand.

    "Is it a headache?" Yan Yi saw that Dali woke up and first reached out to try Dali's forehead. It didn't burn, so he covered him with the quilt.

    "It doesn't hurt." Dali shook his head and spoke in a weak voice. His eyes were fixed on his uncle, and he didn't move for a moment.

    "Hey Dali, drink some water." Shen Meihua saw Dali's mouth dry and peeling, poured a glass of water and handed it to Yan Yi to let him feed the child.

    Dali now has no strength to hold the water glass. She feeds Dali, but Dali does not drink.

    Yan Yi's eyes fell on the water cup she handed over, and he took the cup in his hand for a moment and brought it to Dali's mouth.