Chapter 133

Chapter 133

    Yan Yi didn't say more, handed her clothes hanging on the shelf to her hand for her to put on, and then took the thick blanket on one side and wrapped Little Eight.

    "I'll take Xiaoba to my mother's house." After Yan Yi finished speaking, he took Xiaoba and walked out the door.

    They don't know what time they can come back, Xiao Ba can't be left alone in the house.

    Shen Meihua lowered her head, looked at the clothes in her hand, and then looked at the back of Yan Yi holding Xiaoba out. He really wanted to take her out, wasn't he just joking.

    She hasn't come back for so many days, and when she comes back at night, she will be taken out. Could it be related to food?

    The more she thought about it, the more she felt that it was about food. She was a little nervous for a while, so she quickly put on her clothes and didn't want to delay.

    Not long after she was dressed, Yan Yi pushed open the door and came in. Seeing that she was done, he took her out.

    There was no light in the corridor, it was pitch black, Yan Yi turned on the flashlight in his hand, she took Yan Yi's hand and followed him downstairs.

    As soon as she walked out of the corridor, the cold wind blew on the two of them. She shrank her neck and shook. She hurriedly forgot to bring a scarf before walking downstairs.

    Yan Yicha felt that the person in her arms was shaking, took off the scarf and wrapped it around her neck.

    "I'm not cold." Shen Meihua stopped him from letting him hook up.

    "Don't talk." Yan Yi wrapped the scarf around the person in twos and threes, and walked out quickly with her.

    Seeing his serious expression, Shen Meihua didn't dare to speak any more. When she walked out of the yard and saw no one around her, she asked in a low voice, "Why did you take me out so late? Is it because of the food?"

    Yan Yi saw that she was grabbing his cuff. , looked nervous and made her relax: "Is it a matter of food, don't talk on the way, go to the place and listen to my instructions."

    As soon as Shen Meihua heard that it was really a matter of food, she tightened her hand on his cuff and nodded. Head, she will follow his instructions when the time comes.

    "Let's go," Yan Yi finished, pulling the man forward.

    The two walked farther and farther. Shen Meihua looked at the road ahead. This was the road on the mountain.

    Could it be that Yan Yi wants to take her to the mountains to get food?

    She looked to her side and wanted to ask a lot of questions, but she didn't say anything when she thought of what he said just now about not talking on the way.

    The snow on the mountain was a little deep, and when I stepped down, half of my calf disappeared.

    Just after taking two steps, Yan Yi, who was walking beside her, strode up in front of her, bent down and squatted down, turned around, motioned her to come up, and he carried her up the mountain.

    The snow on the mountain was deep, and it was difficult for him to carry her on his back. She was about to refuse when she saw Yan Yi shaking her head at her, motioning her to keep quiet, taking her by the hand and leading her forward, wrapping her arms around her thighs. He dragged her up and walked forward with her back.