Chapter 94

Chapter 94

    The woman looked up at the cornmeal that stretched out in front of her. She looked up along the cornmeal, and there was a young girl standing in front of her.

    The woman stretched out her hand and wiped away her tears, her tone was very low? A little embarrassed?

    She asked embarrassingly: "Girl, can you make it cheaper?" Thirty cents? A pound, it's about sixty-five cents, and she only brought fifty cents with her when she came out today.

    Shen Meihua glanced at the white clothes she washed, paused for a few seconds, and nodded: "Let's give it at the price of the food station."

    She didn't want to make money from women at first. Fear of suspicion from the people in front of you.

    "Thank you, thank you..." The woman didn't expect that the girl in front of her would give her the original price, thanking her constantly, and taking money out of her pocket.

    Shen Meihua looked at her excitedly flipping through her pockets, holding the flat 50 cents in her pockets, and reaching out to pick it up, before her hand touched the money, she saw a figure rushing towards her.

    "Big sister, I'll buy it for 1 cent or 1 cent." The aunt took Shen Meihua's hand and stuffed the money into her hand.

    She had just heard it on the side, the big girl in front of her was selling grain, and the price was only three cents higher than the grain station. If it was bought on the black market, it would be several times more expensive.

    Shen Meihua looked at the aunt who suddenly rushed in front of her. She seemed to be in her forties or fifties, very thin, her hair was meticulously combed, and she was wearing new clothes with a pleasing smile on her face, holding her with one hand. The other hand was holding a cloth bag, which should contain the freshly changed grain.

    Didn't Shen Meihua receive the money handed over by the aunt in front of her, and said, "I've already told this eldest sister."

    Seeing that she didn't sell it, the aunt hurriedly said, "You haven't collected her money yet, so don't count it. I'll give you fifteen cents, and you'll sell all of these to me."

    The little grandson at home has been arguing about eating corn glutinous rice. This month's share is only 1 pound. How long have I eaten this cornmeal? Can I buy the cornmeal in the hand of the elder sister? Can last for a while.

    Shen Meihua looked at the aunt who was anxious to buy the cornmeal in her hand, and before she spoke, the woman on the side stepped forward and took her hand: "Girl, my children are waiting for food, and the price will be as you said just now. Three cents to sell." The     woman was afraid that the girl in front of her would sell the grain in her hand to the aunt on the side, and she would not be able to raise the money for fifteen cents, so she gritted her teeth and raised the price to the one cent she said at the beginning. Three? A pound.     "Just at the price I just said, this is five catties of cornmeal." Seeing her worried face, Shen Meihua reached out and took the fifty cents in her hand, asking her to open the cloth bag and pour the cornmeal in her hand.     When the woman saw that the girl in front of her was really selling it at the original price, she couldn't believe it for a while. She was stunned for a few seconds, then hurriedly opened the cloth bag in her hand and thanked her constantly, thinking that the children at home could eat cornmeal. , sore eyes.     The aunt who was standing on the side saw that the two people in front of her didn't care about her, and pointed at them angrily: "You, you,,,,,"     Shen Meihua stared at the aunt blowing her beard angrily, didn't she speak, and gestured to the woman in front of her. Hurry up, they are too conspicuous here, and it will be troublesome for others to see them for a while.     The woman held the grain in her hand and looked at the girl in front of her. She was so nervous now that she was willing to exchange the grain for her. She would always remember this kindness. She bent down and bowed to the girl in front of her. Bow, thank you and hurried back with the food in your hand.     Aunt was originally angry and thought about it. After saying a few words, she glanced at the grain bag on the ground, which contained grain, and her eyes flashed.     "Big sister, do you still have a little grain, sell it to me."     Shen Meihua shook her head at her, these grains belonged to Sister Yuhe.     When the aunt saw her or not, she stepped forward and took her hand: "Big sister, my grandson has been hungry for several days, you..." She was interrupted before she finished speaking.