Chapter 42

Chapter 42

    At the moment when the two looked at each other, she thought of what he said before he left, she felt a little guilty, and quickly looked away.

    As long as she doesn't look, his cold face can't freeze her.

    Seeing Meihua withdraw her gaze, Hu Aiping reached out and took her hand: "Hurry up and line up, there will be no good seats after a

    while." Yuanbao and Dali on the side heard that there was no place, and hurriedly thought about it.

    "Slow down, go this way." Seeing the two of them, Shen Meihua wanted to raise her head and quickly block their sight, lest they see Yan Yi waving at him and calling someone over.

    Yuan Bao pulled his brother to the other side of the car as his mother said, and turned around to see his father walking towards him not far away.

    "Daddy." Yuanbao waved his hand vigorously at him, afraid that Daddy wouldn't be able to see him.

    Shen Meihua heard Yuanbao's cry, and before she could shout, she saw Yan Yi and Hu Aiping's lover? Walked towards them.

    The soldiers at the door saw the two men saluting them and quickly opened the door.

    "Meihua, why do I think Head Yan's face is a little ugly?" Hu Aiping saw Old Li and Head Yan walking towards her, and reached out and bumped against Mei Hua who was on the side.

    When she thought that Head Yan didn't tell Meihua about the performance at all, she brought people, and she wanted to make a time difference, but she didn't expect to bump into it when she just arrived at the door.

    "His face has always been like that." Shen Meihua heard Hu Aiping's voice and looked at Yan Yi who was approaching.

    No blackface means it's not bad.

    When Hu Aiping heard Meihua's words, she put her heart down and waved to her old Li.

    When Yan Yi walked in front of him, Shen Meihua preempted him and said, "Why didn't you tell me there was a performance in the team tonight."

    Vigorously heard what my aunt said? I had planned to pounce on my uncle for a while, pulling the ingot to stand on the spot with his head raised and looking at his uncle, waiting for his answer.

    Yan Yi glanced at Shen Meihua, who had a calm face in front of him, and said in a low voice, "Tonight the venue is chaotic, don't walk around after entering, and wait for me at the door after the end. I'll pick you up and the child?"

    Shen Meihua saw that he was not right . She had a cold face, but she was a little surprised when she explained the things to pay attention to, and looked at him with wide eyes.

    Yan Yi glanced at the time, there were ten minutes left before the meeting, and quickly said, "Don't run around after reading, I'll go first."

    Seeing him looking down at his watch, Shen Meihua must be in a hurry and dare not waste his time? He nodded and said, "Got it."

    "Uncle." Seeing that his uncle was leaving, Dali stretched out his hand and took his hand.

    When Yan Yi saw Yuanbao and Dali, he held on to him and told them to stand, reached out and rubbed their heads, so that they would be obedient at night? Don't run around.

    Dali and Yuanbao? Obediently nodded in agreement.

    After he explained, he followed Instructor Li and walked to the team.