Chapter 32

Chapter 32

    Shen Meihua saw Yan Yi glanced at Li Daniu? Then she ate as if she hadn't seen him.

    She looked at Yan Yi who was eating with his head down, and at Li Daniu who was walking into the restaurant.

    She has nothing to do with Li Daniu now. Yan Yi also knows about the affairs with Li Daniu before the original owner's marriage. She has nothing to worry about, figured it out and then eats the food in the bowl.

    Li Daniu was worrying about his mother-in-law, how much did he have to pay for the food here after he finally came out? As soon as he entered the door, he saw Shen Meihua sitting not far away. Next to him sits a man in military uniform and two children?

    Why is she here? Li Daniu couldn't help looking at her a few more times, and then at the man sitting next to her, and then he stopped.

    The person who was about to enter the restaurant saw that there was a person blocking the door and did not go in: "Comrade, please let me get out of the way."

    Li Daniu heard other people's voices and hurriedly walked to the side and let the person in front of him enter the restaurant. Come.

    Shen Meihua heard the movement at the door and didn't look up. She stretched out her hand to hold the dishes in the plate. After eating the food in the bowl, she put down the chopsticks and waited for Dali and Yuanbao, which had not been eaten yet.

    There was a thin layer of sweat on their foreheads from the noodles they ate. She reached out and touched her pocket and couldn't find anything to wipe the sweat off. She reached out to wipe the sweat off their foreheads.     Dali felt a chill on his forehead, and when he looked up, he saw that his aunt was drying him, his heart was beating fast, he stared at her intently, and put down the chopsticks in his hand.     "Eat quickly." Seeing that the force was not moving, Shen Meihua told him to eat quickly.     After eating, a few people got up, and Shen Meihua turned to see Li Daniu sitting at a table not far from them, staring at her.     Seeing his unconcealed eyes, Shen Meihua frowned when she thought of the two letters he had written to the original owner before, and walked out beside the children without looking sideways.

    Li Daniu saw Meihua get up, and the two met their eyes. Just when he wanted to smile at her, he saw her? He walked out with a cold face as if he didn't see him.

    Sitting on the bench, he couldn't take it easy, so he comforted himself, it must be the child, and the man was with her, so he would write to her when he got back.

    Shen Meihua, who walked out of the restaurant, didn't know Li Daniu's psychological activities. She just wanted to hurry to buy food, and when she looked up, she saw Yan Yi was looking at her.

    Shen Meihua couldn't figure out what he was thinking, and asked directly, "What do you think about me?"

    "Mother, you're blocking the door." Yuanbao hurriedly spoke in front of his father.

    Mother blocked the car door, he and his brother could not get in.

    Shen Meihua blushed and turned to the side. She wanted to buy food just now, but she walked a little faster. She walked to the side of the car before them, but she didn't expect to block the door.

    Yan Yi glanced at her red earlobes, reached out and opened the car door to let the children in, waited for everyone to sit down, and the car drove in the direction of the grain station.

    The car? After driving for a while, it stopped at the door of the grain station.

    Shen Meihua looked at the grain station in front of her through the car window. The grain station in City B was larger than the one in the original owner's home city. Maybe there weren't many people lining up in front of the door at lunchtime.