Chapter 93

Chapter 93

    Shen Meihua followed the voice and looked back.

    "Go and pay the registration fee, 1.5 cents." The nurse who pushed the bed saw her turn around, pointed at the registration desk, and hurriedly pushed the patient on the shelf to run inside.

    Shen Meihua looked at the unconscious woman on the shelf, and the eyes of the two men who came to help meet her and quickly looked away.

    They didn't have money, so they sent people over to buy food, and then the mother-in-law who would go back home didn't know what to do. Why?

    Shen Meihua retracted her gaze, walked to the registration desk and paid the registration fee.

    She hurried to the grain station and then lined up. The line was longer than before.

    "Big sister, come here quickly." The woman in front saw Shen Meihua and waved to her, asking her to come over.

    Just now? She saw this girl in the back sending someone to the hospital. She is a kind-hearted person.

    Shen Meihua saw someone at the front of the team waving at her, a little unsure whether it was or not, calling her, and pointed at herself.

    The woman nodded and told her to come over quickly, it would be her turn in a while.

    Shen Meihua saw that the woman really let her go over, glanced at the people in front of her, and waved at the woman.

    There were so many people in front that she was embarrassed to cut in line.

    Seeing that she was not coming, the woman said a few words to the people behind her, then turned and walked back.

    "Big sister, go to my place? You'll be there in a while." The woman walked in front of Shen Meihua and asked her to follow her.

    "No need, I'll be there in a while." Shen Meihua shook her head and refused.

    "It's still early, I don't know if I can buy it later." The woman saw that she shook her head and refused, knowing that she was embarrassed to move forward, and said to the people lining up beside her.

    "This is the girl who just sent her to the hospital. She was lined up in front of me." When

    the people in the line heard that the girl in front of them was sending him to the hospital, the time became lively, and they all gave She gave way to let her go to the front line.

    Before Shen Meihua could speak, she was led by the woman and walked forward. She didn't stand for a long time before it was her turn.

    "One catty of eggs, five catties of cornmeal." Shen Meihua reported what she wanted, and handed the ticket in her hand.

    The person at the grain station glanced at the inventory, and said with a cold expression: "There are only half a catty of eggs left."

    "Please pack it up." Shen Meihua took the half catty egg ticket he was looking for.

    Sister Yuhe's family had a lot of food to change, so she stood at the door with the changed food, and her eyes fell on the long queue in front of her.

    From time to time, everyone stretched out their heads to look into the food station, looking a little anxious.

    She stood for a while when a young man walked out of the grain station and shouted, "Today's supply is sold out." After saying that, he put the red card in his hand at the door and closed the door.

    One of the people who bought food outside the door heard that today's portion was out. Some scolded and left, and some reluctantly slammed the door of the grain station to exchange some food: "Open the door."

    No matter how she patted it, There was no movement in the house.

    Seeing that the door could not be opened, the woman held a basket, covered her face with her hands, and cried. She couldn't buy food. What about the children at home?

    Today, the children in her family are sick, and the food at the grain station has been sold out when she is busy.

    Shen Meihua stood on one side and looked at the sad woman who was crying. The reason for the woman's crying should be that the family was in a hurry to ask for food but could not buy it.

    She glanced at the food at her feet. She had all the things she bought today in her space. After a while, she just needed to go to a place where no one else was and take it out.

    Shen Meihua walked up to the woman with the five kilograms of cornmeal that she had exchanged for her and said, "I have cornmeal, do you want it? One pound of cornmeal, one kilogram of food stamps."

    She put the cornmeal The price is said to be one-third and one kilogram more expensive than that in the grain station.