Chapter 92

Chapter 92

    Seeing that she didn't speak, Yan Yi held her hand? She didn't speak, and let her hold her.

    Shen Meihua hugged her for a long time, until her breasts started to hurt because of her breast enlargement.

    "It hurts again?" Yan Yi turned around and saw that she was holding her chest.

    Every time she does this, her chest starts to hurt.

    Shen Meihua hummed softly.

    Mother Shen changed her pattern every day to make up for her, Xiaoba couldn't finish eating, and the excess? If she didn't get it out, her chest would start to swell and hurt.

    At this time, there is no breast pump, and I squeezed it out with my hands. The whole process was very painful. I tried it twice, and it hurt? Tears came out. Yan Yi saw that she was in pain and shed tears. Breast milk? He helped to solve it.

    "Take it easy." Shen Meihua gasped in pain and grabbed his hair.

    When Yan Yi saw her screaming in pain, he decided to fight quickly, so that she would suffer less.

    After the solution, Shen Meihua had a thin layer of sweat on her forehead.

    Shen Meihua turned her side to face Yan Yi, and before she even opened her eyes, she saw a few drops of milky white liquid on his face.

    Seeing her blushing, Yan Yi stretched out his hand and pinched her ear, again and again, with a smile on his face.

    "Don't laugh." Shen Meihua saw the smile in her eyes, you know? He's been laughing at her so many times, but he's embarrassed. He stretched out his hand to cover his eyes and didn't let him see.

    Yan Yi let her cover her eyes and didn't pull, and pulled someone onto him to lie on his back: "Okay, don't laugh." The

    two lay quietly for a while, Shen Meihua let go, revealing his eyes, his chest sticking to his chest. Holding his chest, he supported his face with both hands and discussed: "Tomorrow, tell your mother, let her stop cooking so much soup for me to drink."

    Now she basically has breast milk every day, and she has to wait. Yan Yi went back to the two to help, but there was not much food at home, so changing her pattern to make up for her would be a waste of food.

    She told Mother Shen several times, but Mother Shen didn't listen to her. It was up to Yan Yi. As soon as she finished speaking, she felt that there was an extra hand on her chest. right.

    "It hurts." Shen Meihua held down his hand so he wouldn't touch it.

    "Why so hard." Yan Yi frowned, his expression a little serious.

    Not before? As hard as it is today.

    "I drank too much tonic soup, and Xiao Ba couldn't finish it. It has been in pain since the afternoon. It must be some inflammation." Shen Meihua explained the hard reason.

    Since the afternoon, her breasts started to be hot and painful. At that time, there were people coming and going in the room, and she couldn't squeeze it out. After a long time, it was estimated that the breasts were somewhat blocked and inflamed.

    "Tomorrow I? Talk to my mother and ask her to make less soup." Yan Yi supported her waist with both hands and propped up her upper body: "Does it hurt?"

    "It's much better than before, just sleep a night." Shen Meihua Seeing his worried expression, his heart was as sweet as honey, he reached out to hold his face, and gave him a kiss.