Chapter 25

Chapter 25

    Shen Mei Hua turned around when she heard a movement in the living room in the kitchen, Yan Yi was holding her two children and watching her.

    She didn't look at him, and every time she looked at his eyes, she felt a sense of panic of being seen through.

    Shen Meihua avoided his sight and glanced at the lunch box he put on the table, and said, "The children just ate the peach cake, and they will be eating later."

    She just let the children eat the peach cake and forgot It's time for dinner, and the kids shouldn't be hungry by now.     Yuanbao heard his mother say that he would eat later, so he hurriedly stuffed the remaining peach cake into his mouth, put his arms around his father

    's neck, and said anxiously, "I want to eat."

meal.

    Shen Mei Hua: "......"

    "I'll go get the dishes." She brought the freshly washed dishes to the dining table and asked them to come over.

    Yan Yi put down Dali and Yuanbao in his arms, and walked to the table with the two of them.     Shen Mei Hua opened the lunch box and saw that the bottom layer was filled with porridge. She

    raised her head in surprise and looked at Yan Yi in front of her: "What kind of porridge did you make?"

Said: "I saw it when I was cooking, so I ordered it back."

    Shen Mei Hua looked at the porridge on the table. He must have seen her soaking rice in hot water last night, so he ordered the porridge to come back today. The chili and the porridge this time, I was a little moved, and looked up at Yan Yi.

    Yuanbao saw his mother looking at him and his father did not move. He swallowed while looking at the food on the table, stretched out his hand to hold his father's hand, and said in a low voice, "Dad, I want to eat."

    Shen Meihua heard Yuanbao Saying he was hungry, he looked away, put the bowls and chopsticks in place, and cleared his throat: "Let's eat." The

    four of them sat at the dining table and ate the food in the bowls.

    He couldn't reach the dish in front of his uncle, so he said softly, "Uncle, I want to eat that dish." After finishing speaking, the little finger pointed to the dish that he wanted to eat.

    Yan Yi stretched out his hand to pick up the vegetables and put them into the big bowl. The Yuanbao on the side saw that his father was picking vegetables for his brother, and he also reached out to pick vegetables for his brother.

    Shen Mei Hua smiled and watched the interaction of the three of them on the table. After eating the porridge in the bowl, she put down the table and chopsticks. She has no appetite these days.

    She sat on the bench and waited for Yan Yi to finish eating, thinking about the matter of sending someone from the team to investigate today, and said, "Not long after you leave at noon, the team will send someone to ask about me and Wang Man. "She repeated to him the conversation between the two at the time.

    Yan Yi heard her say yes.

    Shen Mei Hua was a little dumbfounded when he saw that he didn't say anything. Didn't he say something?

    Yan Yi glanced at her expression: "The results will come out in the team in two days, don't think too much."

    Shen Mei Hua glanced at his expressionless face and didn't speak again, sitting on the table waiting Yuan Bao and Da Li were eating well. Looking at their sweaty foreheads, they suddenly remembered something: "Is there a pot at home?"