Chapter 59

Chapter 59

    Shen Meihua took a few mouthfuls and saw Yan Yi smiling at them, put down the chopsticks in his hand, and reached out to touch his face, there was no grain of rice on his face.

    "What are you laughing at?" She was a little strange.

    Yuanbao and Dali on the side stopped eating when they heard her words and looked at him.

    Yan Yi looked at the big and small people in front of him, holding the bowls in his hands and looking at him, suppressed his smile, and cleared his throat: "Eat quickly, there are fifteen minutes to turn off the lights."

    Shen Meihua saw the reason why he didn't laugh, look Looking at him a few times, I always feel that he is a little strange tonight.     Dali heard

    that there were still ten minutes before turning off the lights, and immediately picked up the chopsticks in his hand to eat. After taking a few bites, he saw that his aunt was still looking at his uncle, and reached out and tugged at her cuff: "Eat."

With a sound, he looked away from Yan Yi and lowered his head to eat.

    After the three people on the bed had finished eating, Yan Yi took the bowls and chopsticks and went out. Shen Meihua put on the cotton-padded jacket he had taken on the side.

    Yuanbao saw that his mother was going to take them to brush their teeth, and shook his head at his mother, he didn't want to brush their teeth.

    Seeing Yuanbao lying on the bed and unable to get up, Shen Meihua persuaded: "If you don't brush your teeth, there will be worms in them, and you will eat Yuanbao's teeth bit by bit."

    Dali and Yuanbao have never had the habit of brushing their teeth for a long time. Brush them sometimes not? Willing to brush.

    Yuanbao shook his body when he heard that his mother said that the worms were going to eat his teeth, but when he thought that brushing his teeth was painful, he shook his head, closed his eyes and said loudly to his mother: "Eat it."

    Shen Meihua: "... "

    No? Are kids willing to brush their teeth when they hear worms in their teeth?

    "Why don't you want to brush your teeth?" She asked while sitting beside the bed, holding Yuanbao's hand.

    "Toothache." Yuanbao opened his mouth and pointed at his teeth to show his mother.

    Shen Meihua saw Yuanbao pointing at the gums and shouting pain, and leaned forward to take a few glances. Some parts of Yuanbao's gums were a little red and swollen.

    She turned her head and asked Dali on the side: "What about Dali, does brushing your teeth hurt?" "It

    hurts."

    "Open your mouth and let me see." She released the ingot and looked at Dali's mouth.

    Vigorously leaned closer to my aunt and opened his mouth to let her see.

    Vigorous gums are also a little red and swollen, but not as bad as ingots.

    Seeing that his aunt had been staring at his teeth, Dali closed his mouth, swallowed the saliva that was about to flow out, and said, "The toothbrush pierces the teeth."

    Every time he brushed his teeth with Yuanbao, he had to open his mouth wide, otherwise the toothbrush would pierce the teeth. to the teeth.

    Teeth? Shen Meihua suddenly understood the reason for their red and swollen gums.

    The toothbrushes they use to brush their teeth are? Large adult toothbrushes with large heads that can dig into their gums and maybe poke them sometimes.