Chapter 35

Chapter 35

    Shen Meihua inserted the kitchen door from the inside, stepped into the space and pulled open the cabinet to find the anti-inflammatory medicine she had bought earlier, put it in the treasure bag and took out a few pills.

    Yan Yi's wound is too big, and if you don't pay attention, it will become infected. Taking some anti-inflammatory drugs should be able to recover faster.

    In the room, Yan Yi was sleeping, she gently opened the door and went to bed, closed her eyes, and fell asleep.

    In the afternoon, when she opened her eyes, it was already three o'clock in the afternoon. She got up and looked back at Yan Yi who was beside him. He was still sleeping, and he got up after dawdling on the bed for a while.

    When Yan Yi woke up, it was already dark in front of him. He lifted the quilt and walked to the door to see voices in the living room.

    "Mom, why is Daddy still awake?" "     Daddy is

    tired? Sleeping."     "

    When will Daddy not be tired.

    " Move and listen to their conversations.     "Daddy." Yuanbao looked at his father standing at the door while talking to his mother, and rushed towards his father to hug his legs.     Shen Meihua saw Yan Yi's eyes were slightly red, and cyan stubble appeared on her chin, but there was no trace of fatigue on her face, she looked very energetic, completely different from the morning?     She got up from the bench and walked away Enter the kitchen and close the door, quickly take out the bowl and pour hot water, unscrew the capsule of the anti-inflammatory drug, pour the powder in the bowl into the bowl and shake it well, until you can't see the powder inside before taking it out.     In the living room, Yan Yi was sitting on the bench, Dali and Yuanbao were squeezed between his legs, his head held high and his mouth raised and his lips raised.     "Drink it while it's hot." Shen Meihua put the hot water on the table beside him, and he could reach it as soon as he reached out.     She glanced at it? The Yuanbao and Dali who were clinging to Yan Yi, said, "Yuanbao, aren't you going to play with Dahu?"

    Usually at this point, Yuanbao and Dali had already run to the opposite side to play with Dahu.

    "Don't go." Yuanbao shook his head at his mother. Daddy came back. He didn't want to go to Dahu, he wanted to be with Daddy.

    Shen Meihua glanced at the opposite Yan Yi, she couldn't help.

    Yan Yi picked up the bowl and drank the hot water in the bowl, watched her coax the Yuanbao and Dali out of her arms, said a few back and forth and sat down without speaking.

    Shen Meihua remembered that when Yan Yi didn't wake up in the afternoon, someone in the team came to deliver the documents, and said, "By the way, when you were sleeping in the afternoon, a young man named Wang Shan brought a document bag and asked him to hand over the documents. Here's to you."

    After she finished speaking, she got up and went to the drawer to take out the tightly sealed file bag and hand it to Yan Yi.

    At that time, she was going to call Yan Yi, but the young man said no, it was not a matter of urgency. Just wait for Head Yan to wake up and give it to him.

    After hearing this, Yan Yi frowned, first glanced at the seal of the document bag intact, put it aside without moving, and nodded.

    Shen Meihua's face sank when he saw what he had said, and she looked directly at the sealing opening of the document bag.