Chapter 79

Chapter 79

    Yan Yi glanced at the clock on the wall and put the lunch box in his hand on the table.

    Shen Meihua followed his line of sight to the clock on the wall, and the hour hand pointed to six: "I'm going to call my mother."

    Shen's mother slept for an afternoon, and if she goes back to sleep, she won't be able to sleep in the second half of the night? .

    Dali heard that my aunt was going to call for my grandmother, and she stepped forward, would you like to follow her?

    Seeing that his brother was following behind his mother, Yuanbao quickly grabbed his brother's hand and followed behind the two of them.

    Yan Yi saw how many of them were walking towards the door without stopping him, took out the food in the lunch box and put it on the table, and went to the kitchen to get the dishes.

    Shen Meihua opened the door with her two children and walked into the room. As soon as she entered the room, she heard a faint snoring sound, and Shen's mother was lying on the bed sleeping very deeply.

    "Mother." She walked to the bed and called softly, reaching out and patted Mother Shen's shoulder.

    The person on the bed did not move, his eyes were tightly closed, and his eyebrows were slightly closed.

    When Yuanbao and Dali saw that their grandmother was not awake, Yuanbao and Dali put their hands on the bed, kicked off their shoes, climbed onto the bed, and crawled to grandma's side, putting their mouths to grandma's ears and calling Grandma, while she was talking, the heat was blowing on her ears.

    As soon as Mother Shen opened her eyes, she saw the faces of the two children in front of her, the corners of her mouth rubbed behind her ears, and her face was full of smiles. When she saw her, she woke up, called out to grandma, and then kissed directly? Come up? , didn't she? Looking back, there was a damp and hot feeling on her face.

    Listening to her grandson's laughter, she raised the corners of her mouth and put her arms around the two little guys who were lying on her body.     Shen Meihua nodded and said, and let her look at the living room, where Yan Yi was eating tableware outside.     "Dali, Yuanbao, come here." Shen Meihua reached out to Yuanbao and Dali on the bed and let them get down. The two huddled in Mother Shen's arms. Mother Shen couldn't get out of bed and put on shoes.     Yuanbao shook his head at his mother, and put his arms around his grandmother's neck. He wanted to hug her.

    Shen Meihua looked at the three grandfathers and grandchildren who were hugging each other tightly. She didn't come forward to disturb them. She waited for a while before she said, "Mother, Yan Yi has eaten the food. Come back, eat and wash before going to bed."

    Mother Shen heard her daughter's words and stood up with the child in her arms: "Da Yi is back??"

    "I'll take it down." Mother Shen raised her chin towards her daughter, indicating that she was okay.

    Mother Shen put her feet in her shoes and said to her daughter on the side: "In the future, let Da Yi not come back from the team to fight for food. It's a waste of money." The

    food in the cafeteria is expensive. ?Two meals, and now the food is in short supply, if you can save a little food, you can save a little food.

    "Okay." Shen Meihua didn't object. Mother Shen is here. According to her temperament, she should cook all the meals in the family in the future.