Chapter 108

Chapter 108

    The two stayed in the kitchen eating the meals left over from the evening.

    Shen Meihua stared at the braised pork in the bowl for a moment. During this time, the food was tight, and the family hadn't eaten meat for a long time.

    This meat should have been cooked by the team, and Yan Yi took a portion and returned it.

    The following days will be more difficult day by day, and gradually the food will start to fail, and one will fall down one by one.

    Seeing that she was looking at the food in the bowl, Yan Yi said, "Thinking? What?"

    She raised her eyes to look at Yan Yi, and asked tentatively, "Now the food is getting more and more tense, I don't know what will happen later. Can you be full?" The

    current situation of food shortage, the base must have realized it, otherwise they would not have grown food in the mountains.

    What about Yan Yi? What did he think??

    Yan Yi stared at her for a few seconds, without answering, and said in a low voice: "Eat, it will be cold for a while."

    Seeing him avoiding talking, Shen Meihua put down the tableware and reached out to grab his arm: "Today ? I registered at the grain station and found that the monthly amount of grain is less than a month." The

    grain station was established a few months ago, and the granary should be the most abundant when the new grain station opened? The situation has become serious.

    This is the first year? What's next? She didn't dare to think deeply.

    Seeing that she was worried, Yan Yi reassured: "It will be fine?" He would think of a way to deal with the food.

    Seeing that he didn't take this topic seriously, Shen Meihua thought that when Father Shen came over soon, there were so many people that it would be more inconvenient for her to take out the food from the space. There were three children, four adults, and a family of seven. ?Eating and drinking, thinking about this, she became more and more worried.

    Seeing her bowing her head silently, Yan Yi took her into his arms: "Don't worry." On that day, he won't let her and the child starve.

    Shen Meihua wrapped her arms around his waist and hummed, she wanted to find a way to make the food appear at home.

    "Eat, the food will be cold for a while." Yan Yi took the bowl and chopsticks and handed them to her.

    The two of them brushed their teeth together after eating and went back to the house to lie down.

    The lights were turned off, and the room was pitch dark. Shen Meihua had her back against her arms, thinking about the overweight of the grain station and the future famine. The more she thought about it, the more confused her heart became.

    "Can't sleep?"

    Shen Meihua heard Yan Yi's voice, her feet stopped, and she snorted. She slept a lot in the afternoon, and now she's not sleepy at all.

    She put her hand on his and whispered, "Go to sleep, tomorrow? You have to go to work."

    Yan Yi is different from her. She has a lot of work every day and can't handle all the things she can do. Move your hand over a scale.

    Yan Yi took her hand back and said, "Still thinking about food?"

    "Thinking about weight." She didn't say anything about worrying about famine.