Chapter 111

Chapter 111

    As soon as Shen Meihua arrived at the grain station, Wang Weiguo came out with a notebook and called everyone for a meeting.     Meng Lin hurriedly took a sip of the water from the glass and asked Shen Meihua who was beside him: " Sister

    Meihua, what do you think Director Wang is in such a hurry for the meeting? What are you going to say?"

It should be about food: "I don't know what to say specifically, but I'll find out after a meeting." The

    two walked into the conference room with everyone behind them to find a stool to sit down.

    "I'll take a while for everyone, so I'll just say a few words." Seeing everyone sitting down, Wang Weiguo cleared his throat and said, "The food we shipped today is half a month's share, a total of 7,000 catties of rice. The grain station has held a meeting to discuss, starting from next week, each person's daily share is half a catty of rice, and seven and a half catties of rice for half a month, all at one time."

    Shen Meihua listened, holding a pen in hand, One person a day? Half a catty is a bit small, if you want to eat enough? No? It’s possible, you can only eat six or seven cents to hold, the elderly? It’s okay, long-bodied children and adults? .

    As soon as Wang Weiguo's voice fell, everyone below began to whisper.

    "One person a day? Half a catty of rice is enough to eat."

    "Isn't it? Yes?"

    "What can we do in the future

    ?"

    Seeing that everyone kept talking nonstop , Wang Weiguo knocked on the table and said loudly: "What's the big deal? Say it, say it, let's discuss it together."

    "Director, we too? Every day. Half a catty of rice?" Someone said what everyone cared about the most.

    "It's all the same standard."

    shouted the person sitting at the back. "Director, half a catty of rice every day, everyone is afraid that they will not accept it."

    In some families, half-year-old children are the most? When they can eat, half a catty is a day? How can it not be considered? Enough to eat.

    "Half a catty every day is just? At this stage, wait? The food will come later or? As before, the amount of half a catty per day has been responded to the team, and then they will work with their family members. This is not to use you? We are worried." After Wang Weiguo explained, he signaled to the people behind him? He continued.

    When everyone heard that the team had to do ideological work, they knew that half a catty of rice every day was a certainty.

    Seeing that everyone was not talking, Wang Weiguo closed the notebook in his hand: "Since everyone has no opinion, let's stop here and go back to work." After speaking, he took the lead and walked out.

    As soon as the people went out, the people in the house started chatting.

    "Half a catty every day, how good is this." The person who spoke was? The oldest woman in the grain station? The three sons in the family are in their teens. When they can eat, they used to have every time the grain was at the end of the month? No, now half a catty, but every day in the future? I have to drink porridge.

    "It's alright, it's alright after half a month, you didn't hear Director Wang say that the food will come later." The people around him comforted.