Chapter 130

Chapter 130

    Shen Meihua had just gone out, and Yan Yi had disappeared. She trotted downstairs.

    "Mother, you must not be in trouble." Aunt Wang cried to help her mother up, she wanted to put her back on her back, and she couldn't hold it for a long time. sweat.

    Aunt Wang hurriedly instructed the second child beside him, "Tietou go to the team and call for your father to come back."

    Today, the child's father's shift in the base will not be able to come back until the middle of the night. Unexpectedly, Tietou on the

    side has been frightened. Feeling overwhelmed, Aunt Wang shouted a few times, but she didn't respond. Just when she was about to go out and call for help, she saw Yan Yi push the door and enter the house.

    Seeing him coming, she hurriedly stepped forward to usher him in: "Help Yan, please help carry the grandmother of the child to the hospital." It was fine in the

    morning, but

    Yan Yi quickly stepped forward to check on the grandmother Wang when I came to call. In this situation, the person has lost consciousness, shouted a few times but no response, carried the person on his back and walked out.

    As soon as Shen Meihua went downstairs, she saw that Yan Yi was carrying Grandma Wang out, and hurriedly followed, and walked away? Two steps away, she saw several children of Aunt Wang's house standing in the yard at a loss and folded again? Come back.

    "Go, let's go up." Shen Meihua pulled them upstairs.

    Tie Tou shook his head: "I'm going to see Grandma." After he finished speaking, he broke free from Aunt Meihua's hand and wanted to go to the hospital with his mother and the others.

    Seeing him running out, Shen Meihua reached out and stopped people: "Listen, wait at home, grandma is ready? Come back?" The

    children followed to the hospital not only could they not help, but also needed Aunt Wang to take care of them, but they couldn't care less Come.

    When Tietou heard it, he didn't know what to do. He cried out loudly, "I want grandma."

    That's how Erwa's grandma was. After falling asleep, she never woke up.

    The younger brothers and sisters beside Tietou also cried when they saw this.

    Shen Meihua felt sour when she saw this, and hugged several people into her arms and coaxed them.

    After a while, a few people stopped, and she took them upstairs.

    Mother Shen heard the movement at the door, and as soon as the door opened, she saw her daughter standing at the door with Tietou and Xiaohua, and quickly turned sideways to let them in.

    She saw how many children with red eyes and didn't ask any questions. She brought a few children to the dining table and handed them the bowls and chopsticks: "Eat.

    "

    Dali and Yuanbao saw that Tietou and Xiaohua sisters were crying and eating with their heads down, and reached out to wipe their tears. No one spoke at the dinner table.

    In the evening, Shen Meihua coaxed Tietou to sleep and closed the door. Seeing that Mother Shen was cleaning up the dishes, she stepped forward to help.

    Mother Shen stopped her from letting her move. Today, the iron heads made her exhausted.

    "What happened to