Chapter 100

Chapter 100

    "Brother?" Yuan Bao walked around the living room and shouted loudly from the living room without seeing his brother.

    After shouting a few times, there was no response, so I called my grandmother in a milky voice.

    Mother Shen was turning over the dried apples drying on the balcony when she heard Yuanbao's voice, stopped moving, shoved, and hurriedly said: "Your mother is sleeping in the room, be quiet, don't wake your mother up."

    Yesterday In the middle of the night, Xiaoba was noisy, and her daughter and son-in-law didn't sleep for a long time. She went to help and was persuaded to come back. In the morning, she asked Meihua to sleep well.

    Yuan Bao heard her mother sleeping, covered her mouth with her two little hands, and whispered, " Where's

    my brother?" He was gone, and he wanted to find him.

    "Dali went out with your father, and will be back in a while." She stood on the balcony and looked out? The son-in-law took Dali out of the courtyard just now.

    When Yuan Bao heard that his brother was going out with his father, he pouted. Father didn't take him there. He was going to find his mother. Wait? Grandma turned around to dry the apples, tiptoed to the room where her mother was sleeping, and gently pushed the door open.

    The door made a slight creaking sound, and the person lying on the bed moved, turned his back to the door and went to sleep.

    Yuan Bao went to the bed, climbed onto the bed with both hands on the bed and drilled into her mother's arms, put her small hands around her waist, and kissed her on the face, leaving a wet mark, he wants to wait? Mother complained, father did not take him out to play.

    Shen Meihua was dazedly aware that something got into her arms, her face became hot, she thought it was Xiaoba, and she reached out and patted it a few times. Drooping, after a few seconds, he closed his eyes and fell asleep.

    The sun shines on the foot of the bed through the slits in the curtains, and the two people on the bed are sleeping very deeply.

    Mother Shen dried the dried apples in her hands, put the washed shepherd's purse into the basin and shouted into the living room: "Yuanbao, wash your face quickly, and they will eat when they come back."

    After she finished speaking, no one in the room responded.

    "Ingots?"

    The house was quiet.

    Mother Shen wiped the water off her hands and looked sideways. She turned to the living room. There was no ingot figure in the room. She walked to the ingot's door in three or two steps and pushed it open. There was no one inside.

    Her heart beat faster, Mother Shen pushed open the door of her daughter's room and saw that her daughter was sleeping with her back to her. She didn't see the ingot in her daughter's arms, so she closed the door and quickly ran to her own door.

    There was no ingot in the house.

    Where have people gone? out?

    But she didn't hear the door open in the house, she panicked at the thought of this, and quickly opened the door.

    Mother Shen: "Yu He, is Yuanbao in your house?"

    "No, what's wrong with Auntie?" Zhao Yuhe put down the kettle in his hand and quickly replied.