Chapter 104

Chapter 104

    Shen Meihua didn't get a response after asking, and glanced at Yan Yi, this person is always like this, he doesn't answer the question, which makes people confused.

    If she didn't ask, she wanted to know, and if she asked, she couldn't get an answer. She went to the shelf and took off his changed clothes.

    Yan Yi took out clean clothes from the closet, and when he saw that she was going to take the clothes out, he said, "I'll take a shower later? Take it out and wash it."

    When Shen Meihua heard his words, she cast a glance at him without saying a word, withdrew her gaze, and walked out with her clothes in hand.

    Yan Yi: "......"

    "Put the clothes in the basin." Mother Shen saw that her daughter was holding her son-in-law's dirty clothes, and asked her to throw them into the basin of the bathroom. After dinner, the children changed their dirty clothes. Clothes will be washed soon.

    Shen Meihua snorted, put her clothes away as Mother Shen said, and took some tickets and money from the drawer: "Mother, I'm going to buy vinegar and sugar." I bought salt earlier and forgot to buy vinegar and sugar. Dish can not do without? These two.

    Mother Shen saw that she was in a hurry to go out, as if she didn't want to stay any longer, so she quickly stopped her: "It's so hot outside, it's cool to go, don't worry about it."

    "Now go buy it back, Xiaoba is almost awake." Every day when I wake up from a nap, I have to eat milk. If I can't eat, I cry at my throat. Go now, just in time when I come back? Xiaoba wakes up.

    Seeing her daughter say this, Mother Shen didn't stop her any more, and asked her to hurry up and return.

    As soon as Shen Meihua stepped out of the door, she heard Xiao Ba's cry, holding the doorknob? She slammed her hand, and she was afraid that she would not be able to buy it.

    "Xiao Ba is awake, I'll go take a look." Mother Shen heard her granddaughter cry, and walked quickly towards the house. As soon as she arrived in front of the door, her son-in-law came out of the house with Xiao Ba in her arms, and her clothes were a little messy. , as if to put it on in a hurry.

    Xiaoba's head? Arched to and fro in Yan Yi's arms, he didn't smell the familiar smell, and he cried even more with his pink gums exposed.

    The room was filled with Xiaoba's cries.

    In the room, Yuanbao heard the cry of his sister, propped up the bed with his little hands, knelt on the bed, leaned back, and shouted to the sleeping brother on the bed: "My sister is crying."

    He also cried today, but no sister cried. so loud.

    Hearing Yuanbao's shouting vigorously, he quickly got up from the bed, put on his shoes and ran to the living room.

    As soon as Dali ran out of the room, he saw my aunt took my sister from my uncle and pushed her shoulders against her. Uncle walked into the room, and before my uncle entered, she slammed the door shut with her feet.

    Yuanbao heard the slamming of the door, looked at the closed door, looked at his father again, and pulled his brother's hand: "Mother is angry."

    Dali looked at his uncle, then at his grandmother, thought about it, and pulled Yuanbao. go back to the house.

    "Brother, find your mother." Yuan Bao was pulled into the house by his brother, and anxiously held the door to keep him from closing. He was going to talk to his mother.