Chapter Six

Chapter Six

    As soon as he entered the house, he closed the door.

    "Vigorously, open the door." Shen Meihua was locked out of the door because she took a step too slowly with the scissors, she patted the door and there was no movement inside.

    He didn't open the door because he was afraid that she would hit him. She then knocked on the door: "I won't hit you. Open the door. I'll see if the ingot clothes are all reeds like you."

    She knocked for a while, but the door was still the same. not open.

    It was snowing outside, and her hands were a little stiff from the cold, so she had no choice but to say coldly, "Dali, if you don't open the door again, I'll be angry."

    After she said that there was no movement in the room, just when she was about to give up When returning to the kitchen, the door was pulled open a crack, and she vigorously stood at the door and looked at her.

    "You step back." She was afraid that she would hit a strong force when she pushed the door, so she waited for him to take a few steps back before pushing the door and walking in.

    When Yuanbao saw his mother come in, he was afraid that she would hit his brother, so he propped up the bed with both hands and pushed his ass. Before he could climb out of the bed, he saw his mother go to the bed and pick up scissors to cut on his clothes.

    White flowers floated all over the place.

    Shen Meihua looked at the reed flowers on the ground and didn't know what to say for a while. When she saw the reed flowers tucked in the Dali padded jacket, she suspected that the ingot's clothes were also reed flowers, but she didn't expect the original owner to do the same to her own son. ruthless.

    "Mother." Yuan Bao looked at her clothes, her eyes were red, she looked up at her, and there was a cry in her voice.

    "Don't cry." Seeing Yuanbao's eyes with tears in her eyes, she realized that she was only concerned with confirming whether there were reed flowers in her clothes, without considering the child's feelings. Yuan Bao shrank back, and she put her hand down and didn't pat it hard.

    Yuanbao looked at the cut clothes, his eyes were full of tears, dripping down drop by drop.

    Seeing Yuanbao crying, Dali on the side walked to the bed to coax him, and the two curled up on the bed.

    Shen Meihua looked at the two of them hugging each other, very pitiful, maybe because she was old, she felt uncomfortable when she saw such a scene. clothing.

    As soon as the wardrobe was opened, the clothes inside were neatly arranged, and before I could take a closer look, an indescribable smell floated out.

    These clothes must have been in place for a while. Shen Meihua reached out and took off the jacket on it. After flipping through a few pieces, she couldn't see the jacket.

    "Dali, where's your jacket?" She turned over the cabinet and couldn't find it, and turned to ask Dali on the bed.

    When he heard it vigorously, he pursed his lips together without saying a word. They only had one jacket. The aunt gave him and Yuanbao new jackets this winter. The old clothes were too rotten, so they were used to make rags.

    Shen Meihua didn't get a response, seeing Dali pursed her lips and didn't speak.

    Are the children only wearing this one piece of clothing?