Chapter 39

Chapter 39

    Thinking of Han Xun's ending, she had a nightmare for one night, dreaming that Yan Yi was put on hold and their whole family lived in a pigsty. Sweaty?

    No? Dreams and reality are the opposite? The book did not mention that Yan Yi was affected by that incident.

    She sat and put on her clothes for a while, then got up and walked to the living room. Breakfast was already placed on the table, and Dali and Yuanbao sat on the bench and ate.

    "Morning." She greeted the two of them.

    Both Dali and Yuanbao looked up at her, their mouths moved, and they said it too early.

    Shen Meihua saw that Dali's face was not as ugly as yesterday, and he was still in good spirits, and said, "Do you still have diarrhea? Does your stomach

    hurt?" ? The ass doesn't hurt or fart anymore?

    Seeing that he was okay? Shen Meihua got up and went to the kitchen to get a bowl of porridge.

    In the kitchen, Yan Yi was washing a rag, and when she saw her coming in, he turned sideways and let her pass.

    Shen Meihua took a piece of cake that he had spread out, and said to Yan Yi, who was still washing, "I'll take the children down for a walk."

    Yesterday, she had planned to eat and take the children down for a walk. Let's go and breathe fresh air, because I was delayed because of the heavy work, the sun is not bad today, just in time to go out for a walk.

    When Yan Yi heard that she was going out, he thought of the mud outside: "Don't go far, walk in the corridor and the courtyard."

    Outside the corridor and the courtyard are mud roads, and the road is slippery.

    Shen Meihua didn't think that he would speak, and she was a little surprised. She said, "Understood?"

    Yan Yi saw her promise and didn't speak any more. He washed the rag in his hand and put it aside. put the porridge bowl on the dining table.

    "Uncle, I want to eat the cake." Dali was a little far away from the cake and couldn't reach, and called out to the uncle on the side.

    Before Yan Yi stretched out his chopsticks, the man sitting across from him had already moved his hands.

    Shen Meihua looked at the cake in front of her. Yan Yi and Dali were sitting at the corner of the table. It was inconvenient for the two of them to hold them together.

    After they were done, he pushed the plate on which the cakes were placed in front of her and Dali. Yan Yi's cakes were a bit thick, and after eating one piece of porridge, her stomach was more than half full.     After she finished eating the cake with porridge in the bowl, she was about to pick up the bowl to drink the porridge, when a pair of chopsticks stretched out, and there were more cakes in the bowl, she looked along the chopsticks, and immediately retracted the chopsticks vigorously. , bowing his head and eating the porridge in the bowl.     Shen Meihua looked at his blushing little face, and then glanced at the cake in the bowl. This was the first time she took the initiative since she came, and a smile flashed in her eyes, eating the cake in the bowl.     After eating two thick cakes and a bowl of porridge, her stomach was bloated so badly, she got up and walked in the room, waiting for Dali and Yuanbao to eat and take them down.     "I took the children out." She said to Yan Yi who was cleaning the dishes, she nodded when she saw him, and closed them and took the children out.     Yuan Bao took his brother's hand and followed his mother downstairs with an excited expression.     A few people didn't even go downstairs when they heard Dahu's cries, as well as Yu He's scolding.     Dali heard the big tiger's cry and pulled Yuanbao to run down quickly. Shen Meihua was behind him and slowly walked down the stairs, not daring to try to hurry.     When she walked to the entrance of the stairs, Zhao Yuhe on one side was holding the big tiger by the ear. The big tiger was covered in mud, and Dali and Yuanbao surrounded the big tiger.     "What's wrong with Sister Yuhe? This is it?" She saw Dahu crying? Sad? She asked Sister Yuhe to let go first.     Seeing Meihua speak, Zhao Yuhe had no choice but to let go and let Dahu stand aside.