Chapter 33

Chapter 33

    Yan Yi looked at the person who suddenly appeared in front of him, coughed under cover, and said naturally, "In the drawer in the living room."

    Seeing that he was still holding candy in his hand, Shen Meihua's face was unusually uncomfortable, so she held back The urge to laugh: "You eat slowly, there is still a bag of candy in the bag."

    This man is really straight, he didn't eat it at the dinner table, and now he eats it secretly, thinking that he just had the first As soon as he saw that he looked a little frightened, he went back to the house after taking the ink and laughed.

    Standing in the kitchen, Yan Yi heard the laughter from the house and looked at the candy in his hand...

    Shen Meihua imitated the original owner's handwriting and wrote a review book? When I looked at him, the moment I saw him, the scene in the living room just now popped up in my mind, I wanted to laugh again, and quickly turned my head and pursed my lips.

    Yan Yi looked at her trembling shoulders, paused for a few seconds at the door, and went to the bed to lift the quilt and lay down.

    Shen Meihua wrote the review well, and read it carefully. There are no mistakes. The handwriting is very similar to the original owner's imitation. If you read it carefully, you can see that there is a problem.

    She folded the letter, went to the bathroom to wash up, went back to the room and sat down on the bed.

    "I've written the review, you can take it with the team tomorrow morning, and I won't go." Shen Meihua pointed at the letter on the table, and when Yan Yi left, he forgot to take it.

    Yan Yi hummed and then flipped through the book in his hand.

    Shen Meihua looked at the book he was flipping through, and suddenly came to mind the comments he made on the book when he read it last time. Those comments were very insightful, and some of them were even forward-facing.

    Three years after the disaster passed, it was ten years. She didn't know what he wrote now, whether it would become a hidden danger in the future. She didn't understand zz, but she was still a little worried.     She got up and got out of bed, went to the table, picked up the book, flipped to the place with the annotations, read it for a while, turned around pretending to be, pointed to the annotations on the book, and said, "Did you write this?"

    Yan Yi glanced at the words on the book in her hand: "No? Yes."

    Shen Meihua was stunned: "Who wrote it?" Isn't this his book?

    Yan Yi turned over the page he had read, and said lightly, "Han Xun."

    Shen Meihua heard the name Han Xun and felt a little familiar, but for a while she wondered where she had heard it.     Yan Yi frowned when she saw her looking at the book in her hand: "What 's

    wrong with this word?"

Okay."

    Since it wasn't written by Yan Yi, then it's fine.

    Yan Yi heard her words and ignored them, then read the book in his hand.

    Seeing that Yan Yi didn't speak, Shen Meihua also liked to make comments on books, so she thought about it and said, "In the future, will he go to school with great effort? Let him develop this bad habit, book books will go to school. It's well written, I have to write a few strokes, if it is seen by someone with a heart, I don't know what to say."