Chapter 115

Chapter 115

    How many mouthfuls did Shen Meihua take? Mother Shen put down the dishes after eating the dishes: "I'm full."

    Mother Shen frowned when she saw her put down the dishes Pick up chopsticks and put vegetables in her bowl.

    "I'm really full, I can't eat any more." Shen Meihua hurriedly covered the bowl with her hands: "Mother, how much food do you have at home?" Mother

    Shen thought for a while and replied, "It's still enough for a month.

    " After a month's supply, my heart sinks, and the food in the future will become less and less, and the food at home will not last long.

    "Mother, do you have time in the next two days to get the food left over this month?"

    "I know, when your father and the others come back and let him watch Xiaoba, I'll go pick up the food." She thought of picking it up in the morning, but Xiaoba thought about waiting for the child's father to come back.

    Shen Meihua put the tableware and chopsticks aside: "It's not easy for big brother to come here, let her not rush back." This time, when I go back, I don't know what to do next? I'll see you later.

    Mother Shen thought? The son looked anxious and shook his head?: "I can't stop it."

    Not long after Patriotic came here, she mentioned several times that she should hurry back.

    When Shen Meihua heard this, she thought to persuade him when he returned to Ali.

    Seeing that her daughter was frowning and not speaking, as if she was worried about patriotism, she leaned forward and said, "If the patriotic wants to go back, let him go back, don't worry about it, be careful to return the milk."

    Now the family has no good food, If the milk is returned, Little Eight will starve.

    Before Shen Meihua could speak, she heard Yuanbao's vigorous laughter, and a few of Shen's father pushed the door and walked in, Shen Aiguo was holding a large handful of things in his hand.

    "Are you going up the mountain?" Mother Shen saw that all the vegetables in her son's hands were wild vegetables, so she stepped forward to take them.

    Shen Aiguo didn't let his mother take over, and got his hands dirty after a while: "I didn't go up, just below? Turn around."

    They originally planned to go up, but when they reached the foot of the mountain, they were stopped before they could breathe. Many people at the foot of the mountain were digging wild vegetables. They also followed the trend and dug some.

    It was a pity to see them go down the mountain and only dig this point: "Dig more next time." This wild vegetable is a good thing. It can be stored for a long time after drying. When the food is not enough, eat it and make porridge.

    Seeing Mother Shen and Shen Aiguo chatting, Shen Meihua got up and walked in front of several people, and shouted, "Father, big brother."

    Father Shen saw that Meijie really came back: "Come back. , I originally wanted to go to the grain station and come back with you, Dali said that you will be home by this time." After saying that, he smiled at Dali and reached out to touch his head.

    When Shen Meihua heard this, "I'll take my father to the food station tomorrow." She won't be very busy tomorrow, just in time to take Shen's father around.

    After hearing this, Shen's father immediately refused: "You don't need to bring it, Dali? and Yuanbao will do it with me." My

    daughter's work is a serious business, what about the base?