Chapter 127

Chapter 127

    Shen Meihua passed the kitchen and glanced at the bathroom. Hearing the sound of rushing water, she avoided the bathroom and walked into the kitchen. There was no food on the kitchen table as Yan Yi said.

    Where did he put the food? She turned it back and forth, but didn't see any food.

    Shen Meihua, who was looking for food, didn't notice that the door to the bathroom was pulled open.

    Just when she was about to give up what she didn't look for, her eyes were careless? She saw the big water tank beside the table. This tank was used to store food at home. This year, the food at home is not much, and it is used for drying. of wild vegetables and some dry goods.

    She reached out and took off the lid. There were two sacks of grain piled on the top of the jar. When she untied the rope of the sack, white rice was revealed. She grabbed the sack with two hands and tried the weight. It should be 30 pounds. ? Flour bag, about five pounds or so.     These grains are enough to eat for a while, but when I think about it, I don't know what the next time the grain station will distribute food? At that time, Shen Meihua was about to take out the grain from the space, and looked back worriedly, Yan Yi was standing in the bathroom Looking at her from the door.     She was so frightened that her hands shook, and she took a deep breath: "You? What? Stand there without saying a word." It scared her to death.     Yan Yi looked flustered when he saw her, and his eyes crossed her face and fell on the grain in the rice jar.     Seeing that he was looking at her grain, Shen Meihua thought that she didn't show any clues in her actions just now, and calmly replied: "Let me see you? How much grain did you bring back?"     Yan Yi didn't say anything, seeing her forcefully Calm, lowered his eyes to hide the emotion in his eyes, and hummed.     Shen Meihua saw that there was not a trace of excess emotion on his face, she couldn't figure out what he was thinking? What?, but she was still a little flustered, so she took the initiative to find something to say: "This time, there is a lot of grain distributed in the grain station."     "It's three months . amount."     Three months' amount? As soon as Shen Meihua heard it, she looked down at the grain in her hand. There were seven of them, and the grain was simply not enough for them to eat for three months.     These? What will they do if they run out of food?

    Father Shen was awakened by the urine, and as soon as he came out of the door, he saw his daughter and son-in-law, one standing in the living room and the other standing in the kitchen, shocked.

    "What's the matter?"

    "The team just distributed food, let me see how much?" Shen Meihua saw Father Shen coming out, tied the sack in her hand, and put the lid on the water tank.

    Seeing that his daughter got up in the middle of the night to look at the food, Father Shen waved to the two of them: "It's so late, go to bed quickly, it will not be too late to look at the food tomorrow."

    Fortunately, he was the one who looked at the food in the middle of the night. If the child's mother saw it, she would be very frightened.

    After he finished speaking, he drove the two back to the house, and stepped into the thatched hut in twos and threes.

    Shen Meihua followed Yan Yi back to the room, closed the door, and went to the bed, thinking about what happened just now, if she didn't look back, Yan Yi was afraid that she would find out about her space.

    She hasn't calmed down yet, and her side sank. She turned to look at Yan Yi who was sitting beside the bed.

    Yan Yi saw that she had been staring at him, and took off the watch on her hand: "What do you want to ask??"