Chapter 122

Chapter 122

    For the next few days, Shen Meihua's mood was not very good. When she thought about the future, she felt so irritable that she couldn't change anything, she could only watch it happen.

    Mother Shen watched what her daughter was doing? She couldn't say anything, and she didn't know how to persuade her. This matter could only be done by herself.

    After Yuan Bao finished his homework, he squeezed to his mother's side and whispered, "Mother, I want to go out." He was afraid that grandma would hear.

    Shen Meihua saw him sneaking for fear of being overheard: "Where to go?"

    "Go to the fence." The

    fence? She had no image of this place in her mind.

    Seeing the initiative, Shen's mother answered her daughter's confusion: "Don't listen to him, he wants to go to see the team with Dahu and the others to catch fish."

    Shen Meihua turned and asked Shen's mother behind her: "The team is fishing today?" What did she do? Don't know about this?

    Shen's mother: "It hasn't rained for several months. The grain fields grown by the team are dry and cracked. For the first two days, water has been poured into the fields. Today, the water in the pond is almost finished, and the fish were caught. "

    When everyone heard about catching fish, they all decided to go and have a look. The pond in the base is deep and big, and it hasn't been drained for more than ten years. I heard that there are a lot of fish in it.

    Shen Meihua immediately knew what she was talking about when she heard Mother Shen say the pond. It was the water storage sugar in the base. It was the water that was stored every summer when water was needed for rice transplanting. Has it been drained before? .

    When Yuanbao saw his grandmother come out, he took his mother's hand and said, "Mother, let's go see it together." He and his brother wanted to go to see and catch fish with Dahu.

    Shen's mother just wanted to say that it was too sunny outside, but when she thought about her daughter's two days of being laid off, she was in a low mood: "It's just fine, let's go and have a look."

    Shen Meihua originally wanted to refuse and didn't want to go out . , Seeing Yuanbao's eager look on his face, he agreed.

    A few people had breakfast. Father Shen pulled two children, mother Shen and daughter followed behind. The four of them had just come downstairs, and there were already many people standing in the yard. At first glance, they were going to catch fish.

    "Aunt, Meihua, wait for me." Zhao Yu dragged the big tiger down from the stairs.

    "Sister Yuhe." Shen Meihua greeted.

    Zhao Yuhe let go of Da Hu's hand and walked to Meihua's side to stand with Mother Shen and the others: "I just knocked on the door and found out that you are gone, so hurry up and follow."

    Originally she did not plan to go to the pond, but Da Hu said He was crying at home all the time, but it didn't work after a few hits, so he had to take him down.

    Along the way, Zhao Yuhe noticed that Meihua didn't speak much, as if she was in a bad mood, and asked the aunt beside her in a low voice.

    "It's not because of the closing of the grain station. It hasn't slowed down since I came back." Mother Shen said this, glanced at her daughter, and saw that she was stretching out her hand to wipe the sweat on Dali, and sighed inwardly.