Chapter 107

Chapter 107

    "I'm not hungry." Shen Meihua was pulled up and sat on the bed, squinting at Yan Yi.

    Yan Yi: "Eat well? Go to bed again." She doesn't eat now, but in the middle of the night, she will start tossing around to find something to eat.

    Seeing that Yan Yi was unrelenting, Shen Meihua put her arms around his shoulders and threw herself into his arms, pressing him onto the bed: "If you are not hungry, sleep with me for

    a while." As soon as the words fell, the two fell on the bed . .

    She was busy today? Her hands and waist were sore all afternoon, what? She didn't want to do anything, she just wanted to sleep, did she close her eyes? How long did she go to sleep?

    Yan Yi heard the sound of even breathing coming from his arms? He stretched his arms around the person in his arms and closed his eyes.

    "Grandma, what's wrong with my uncle? I haven't come out to eat yet." Vigorously swallowed the chewed meat into his stomach and asked the grandma beside him.

    Uncle went in? It's been a while, but he hasn't come out yet.

    Mother Shen glanced at the houses of her sons-in-law, looked at them a few times, and withdrew her gaze, with a smile on her face, she stretched out her hand and grabbed a piece of meat and let him eat it: "No matter your uncle, we eat meat. "The

    son-in-law hasn't come out yet, needless to say, he must have been brought down by Meihua?

    Mother Shen fastened the food basket, and took the children to wash. Is there still no movement in the son-in-law's house? No one came out, turned off the lights, and went back to the house to sleep.

    The house is quiet? Down, the moonlight shines into the living room through the window, illuminating the dark room.

    After a long time, Xiao Ba's cry came from the room, Shen Meihua felt confused, only felt the heat in her arms, opened her eyes reflexively, and saw that it was Xiao Ba, she took off her clothes and fed Xiao Ba to eat.

    "What time is it?" She turned her head and asked Yan Yi who was sitting beside her.

    "A little."

    A little? She slept? Eight hours??

    Seeing that she was still awake, Yan Yi stretched out his hand to support Xiaoba to prevent her from choking.

    Xiao Ba eats well? Shen Meihua is fully awake? She came over, no sleepiness at all, hugged Xiao Ba and got out of bed, she just bent down and groaned. It was a little loud.

    She was hungry. She slept in the afternoon until now. She didn't drink a sip of water. She looked up at the clock. It was fifteen and a few hours before dawn.

    Yan Yi heard the "clear grunt" and lifted the sheet and got out of bed.

    Seeing that she was going out, Shen Meihua asked, "Where are you going?"

    "Go to the kitchen." Yan Yi left the room and walked towards the living room.

    Shen Meihua was overjoyed when she heard this, and followed him to the kitchen.

    The moonlight that penetrated into the living room was very bright, and there was no need to turn on the lights. The two walked into the kitchen one after the other and closed the door before turning on the kitchen lights.

    Yan Yi warmed up the meals that Shen's mother had specially left behind. Shen

    Meihua looked at Yan Yi's busy back. In the middle of the night, he deliberately got up to warm himself up, making his heart feel hot.

    "Yan Yi." She shouted.

    How fortunate it is to be with him in this lifetime.

    Yan Yi hummed, but didn't look back, waiting for her next words, and the action of warming up the food didn't stop.

    He waited for a while and there was no movement behind him. Just as he turned around, he put his hands on his waist and put his soft body on his back.

    "What's wrong??" Yan Yi stopped and covered hers with one hand.

    Shen Meihua didn't say anything, and tightened her arms around his waist. It's really nice to have him.

    Seeing that the person behind him didn't speak, Yan Yi turned to look at Meihua, whose eyes were a little red, holding him with both hands. After pausing for a moment, she said softly, "Go get a bowl to serve the rice."

    Seeing him, Shen Meihua turned around and quickly lowered her head for fear of him seeing her somewhat red eyes.

    "Why are you crying?" Yan Yi reached out and touched the corners of her red eyes.

    "I didn't cry, I was too sleepy, I rubbed it." Shen Meihua refused to admit that it was because she was moved to cry.

    Yan Yi saw that her mouth was stubborn, and a smile flashed in his eyes, but he didn't expose it.