Chapter 105

Chapter 105

    After trotting all the way home, my back was wet with sweat, as if it had been fished out of water.

    "Go and wash." Seeing that her daughter was sweating, Mother Shen took clean clothes from the balcony and stuffed them into her hands.

    Shen Meihua changed her dirty clothes and took a warm shower.

    Time flies, and the two-month maternity leave has been completed.

    "Mother, I'll pack the milk? Soak it in the basin, you can give it to Xiao Ba when she's hungry." Shen Meihua looked at Xiao Ba in the cradle, and turned back three steps.

    Mother Shen didn't leave when she saw her daughter and son, "It's seven o'clock."

    As soon as Shen Meihua heard that it was seven o'clock, she was about to be late, so she immediately looked away and rushed to the food station.

    As soon as she entered the food station, Meng Lin greeted her: "Sister Meihua is here."

    Shen Meihua responded with a smile: "I'll go to lie down at Director Wang's place first and come back to talk." During

    the two months she was on vacation, The original work has already been taken over, and the new work depends on how the leadership arranges it.

    Meng Lin told Meihua to hurry up and leave her alone.

    "Come in." Wang Weiguo heard a knock on the door and put away the documents on the table.

    "It's Comrade Shen, sit down."

    Shen Meihua greeted and sat down.

    "Xiao Shen, today is your first day back to work..."

    "What do you think? Will Shen Meihua take over Wang Man's job when he comes back?" The two people in the far corner of the office whispered.

    "What can't be done well, that's the job of Ren Shen Meihua."

    "Human Wang Man has been doing it for a long time, as long as Meihua." The person at the edge said, looking at the clock on the wall.

    They have been in for more than an hour, and no one has come out.

    The two said a few more words and saw that Director Wang's door was opened, and Shen Meihua walked out with a smile on his face, as if there was something good.

    Shen Meihua took the documents given by Lao Wang and walked to her seat. Just after passing the first row of seats, she slapped her foot. Before she could react, she threw herself forward and fell to the ground, her hands and knees aching. .

    People in the office heard the movement and saw Meihua fell to the ground, so they quickly got up to help: "Meihua, did you fall?"

    Shen Meihua saw her colleagues in the office surrounded them, feeling a little embarrassed, thinking? When I got up from the ground, I just took a breath of cold air when I moved my leg, and my ankle hurt badly.

    A colleague in the room? Seeing that Meihua couldn't stand up, her eyes fell on her feet, and she said, "You twisted your foot?"

    Shen Meihua endured the pain, nodded, and tried to stand up. The whole person was helped by Meng Lin.

    "Sister Meihua, I'll take you to the hospital." Meng Lin said. After that, he helped the person out.

    Seeing that Meng Lin was half-armed to go to the hospital, Shen Meihua refused, "It's all right, I'll just take a break."