Chapter 126

Chapter 126

    As the New Year is approaching, the courtyard is very quiet, without a hint of Chinese New Year atmosphere. Many people sleep in the house, and if they move less, they will not be so hungry.

    Shen Meihua stretched out her hand and pushed open the window. A gust of cold wind blew in. She woke up instantly. After standing there for a while, she shivered from the cold.

    When Mother Shen heard something in the living room, she pushed open the door and saw her daughter standing in front of the window, shaking

    . The window was closed, revealing a little gap: "I can't sleep."

    Yesterday, she turned off the lights and went to bed before eight o'clock. Now it is past ten o'clock. Some still want to vomit.

    It may be caused by sleeping too long and the lack of air circulation.

    After hearing this, Mother Shen didn't say anything to let her go back to sleep: "Don't blow in the wind, open the window a little bit, it will freeze in a while?"

    Xiaoba had a fever for the first two days, and several people were hospitalized in the hospital ? A few days will be fine, and now their family can't stand the toss?

    "Understood? I'll go to their house to sit down." Shen Meihua took a few breaths of fresh air before closing the window.

    Dali heard the sound of the door being pushed, and looked towards the door: "Auntie."

    "Why don't you just sit in the bed and watch." Shen Meihua saw Dali sitting at the table reading a book, her hands were a little red from the cold.

    He shook his head vigorously: "I want to sleep while reading a book in bed."

    He tried this several times before, but after that, as long as he read a book, he didn't go to bed, and when he went to bed, he didn't read a book.

    Shen Meihua smiled. When she was in school, she was sleepy when she was reading in bed. Every time she had insomnia, she would read a book in bed, and soon fell asleep.

    "I'll go to the stove with the book to read, it's too cold here?" She reached out and grabbed his cold little hand and rubbed it to warm him.

    The winter at the base is very cold. She is here? It has not been very suitable for the cold weather here for several years.

    "Okay." As soon as Dali's voice fell, there was a grunt in the room.

    Vigorous Frozen's somewhat red face turned even redder.

    Shen Meihua held the hand that Dali wanted to withdraw, and asked softly, "Are you hungry?"

    Dali looked at his aunt and nodded embarrassedly, as soon as he woke up in the morning he was hungry.

    Shen Meihua let go of his hand and pointed to the cabinet by the window: "Go and get the black cotton-padded clothes in the cabinet."

    Dali didn't know why his aunt wanted to take the padded clothes, but he did as his aunt said. Get up and go to the cabinet.

    Taking advantage of the gap with her back to her, Shen Meihua took out two hard-boiled eggs from the space. These were the eggs she had boiled the morning before she put it into this book. ?Convenience? Now.

    Vigorously took the cotton-padded coat to his aunt, and before he spoke, he saw that there were two eggs on the table. During this time, my aunt brought them eggs from time to time in the morning, and he and Yuanbao were not allowed to tell others, Not even my uncle.