Chapter 98

Chapter 98

    Mother Shen didn't know what her son-in-law was thinking. She didn't eat the apple when she saw him holding the apple. She urged, "Eat it."

    She found this apple after searching for a long time. Tomorrow she will pick up the rest. , and then pick wild vegetables and come back to dry.

    Seeing Yan Yi looking at the apple in his hand, Shen Meihua knew that he was going to take it? No? She opened her mouth and said, "Eat a good meal before eating. It's about to be eaten."

    Shen's mother smiled when she heard this, she forgot to eat soon. , Where can I eat apples now? Rice.

    Yan Yi clenched the apple tightly, released it for a moment and placed it on the table.

    "Dad, eat." Yuan Bao reached out and took a small piece of apple from the clean cloth, climbed into Daddy's arms, and stuffed it into his mouth.

    Yuan Baoliang waited with bright eyes for his father to say that it was delicious. He and his brother ate a lot of apples in the afternoon.

    The apple pieces have been sun-dried for a while, and the surface layer has been sun-dried without moisture. After chewing two bites in the mouth, the sweetness overflowed and it was very sweet.

    Seeing Yuanbao waiting to be praised, Yan Yi nodded with a faint smile on his face, reached out and patted his butt to let him sit down and eat.

    Seeing daddy laughing, Yuanbao immediately looked back. Brother, he knew that daddy liked to eat, so he twisted his body and was about to come down.

    "Eat a good meal before eating." Shen Meihua saw Yuan Bao reaching out for an apple block, and quickly took his hand and led him to sit down.

    Vigorously? Sit down next to my uncle?

    "Uncle, look? This is the score the teacher gave me." Dali shyly showed his uncle the notebook that the teacher gave him full marks.

    Yan Yi opened Dali's book, saw one hundred percent on it, rubbed his head with a smile, and boasted a few words.

    Hearing his uncle's compliment, Dali smiled, his eyes narrowed into a line, and his little hand held his uncle's hand, talking about what happened in the school, and made two gestures from time to time.

    Shen Meihua saw Yan Yi turn his head slightly to reveal the angular jawline, listening very seriously, very attractive, and he couldn't help but look at it a few more times.

    Seeing that her daughter didn't even eat, Mother Shen stared at her son-in-law in a daze, and smiled helplessly. Her daughter, she coughed immediately: "Look? What, eat."

    Her voice was a little loud, which attracted On the opposite side, Yan Yi looked back and came over.

    Before Shen Meihua had time, she saw Yan Yi looking back at her with a smile in her eyes.

    Peeking? Wasn't it okay to be caught? She smiled generously and went on to eat.

    There were occasional laughter at the dinner table, occasionally mixed with talking.

    After dinner, Dali took the ingot to take a bath and went back to sleep.

    Mother Shen held a plate and instructed, "Meihua, you put away the dried apples on the ground and cover them up."

    "I'm coming." After Yan Yi finished speaking, he got up to clean up the dried apples on the ground.

    "Put them all together, don't you spread them out like that, and you'll have to keep drying them tomorrow." Mother Shen saw that her son-in-law spread the dried apples together, so she didn't dare to pile them up and told him not to use them. Worry.