Chapter 78

Chapter 78

    "The food truck is here today? There's only one truck, and there are so many people in the team. How long can that little food last?" Shen Meihua told her worries.

    "The grain station has just started, so much grain will not be transferred at once. Wait? There will be more and more on the right track later." Yan Yi saw her worried, and told her not to worry about the grain, and the team would solve it.

    She looked at Yan Yi and didn't say that the food in the future would become more and more tense. It snowed a lot last winter, and this year's food hasn't been harvested yet, so I can't understand it now.

    "Go to sleep, you will work early tomorrow, I will take Dali and Yuanbao to the office, and eat in the cafeteria at noon before bringing the child back." Yan Yi briefly explained what happened tomorrow.     Shen Meihua nodded, turned sideways, and lay down. After a few seconds, the room fell into darkness. The quilt on her body was covered. She held the quilt in her hand and thought about the food.     She suddenly thought of the cassava and yam that were planted on the mountain years ago, and turned to face him: "Yan Yi."     Yan Yi heard her shout, um, a signal? She continued.     "Is the team still planting cassava and yam in the mountains this year?"     "I haven't received any instructions yet." Seeing her suddenly mentioning this, Yan Yi lowered his head? Then she asked, "Why did you suddenly think of asking this?"     She grabbed the quilt tightly, then pulled back and said, "I saw the dried cassava before when I was cooking dinner tonight. Thinking of this."     Yan Yi huh? He didn't speak again, and pulled the person back into his arms.     The two didn't speak any more.     Early the next morning, Shen Meihua got up and dressed and walked to the living room. There was cooked porridge on the table.     "Mother." Seeing her coming out, Yuanbao got off the bench and ran to her, holding her belly with both hands, her face against her belly.     "What's wrong??" Shen Meihua was a little stunned by the action of thrusting in vigorously. I don't know why he hugged him as soon as he came up.

    "Dream of my sister?" Yuan Bao said and kissed the sister in his mother's womb.

    When Shen Meihua heard this, she smiled and stretched out her hand and rubbed his head: "Did my sister talk to you?"

    Yuan Bao nodded vigorously, and said loudly: "Said?"

    "Said? What? "Shen Meihua took him to the dining table, looked around, and didn't see Dali.

    Yuanbao recalled the little sister she dreamed about last night, and said, "My sister wants to hug."

    "Then when my sister comes out? You can give me a hug." Seeing Yuanbao touching her stomach all the time, she anxiously wanted to hug her. The child in the womb comes out, let him not worry.

    Yuanbao nodded? Yes.

    "Where's my brother?" She lowered her head and asked Yuanbao.

    "Sleeping." Yuanbao shook his mother's hand and replied.

    "Go and call my brother out to eat." Shen Meihua let go of his hand and asked him to call. She held her stomach a little and didn't want to move.

    Yuan Bao reached out and touched her mother's belly, and then kissed her again. She eloquently ran back to the house with her legs to call for her brother to come out.

    "Awake?" Yan Yi came out with the dried radish from last year, and saw that Meihua had set the tableware.

    Seeing Yan Yi coming out, Shen Meihua said, "I'm going to be late if you can't afford it."