Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen

    Shen Meihua sat on the bench with the letter, reached out and poured a glass of water, took a few sips of water to suppress the nausea, and opened the envelope.

    There were three pages in the envelope, and she reached out and took them all out and looked at them one by one.

    The letter first asked her how her life was recently, all kinds of life concerns, and then told how his life was recently, and he missed the time when they went to school together.

    Just the time when we went to school together, I wrote two pieces of paper to recall. Shen Meihua frowned slightly when she saw it at the end. She, an outsider, saw the memories of this campus and thought it was very beautiful, not to mention what the original owner would think when he saw it.

    Shen Meihua looked at the three words Li Daniu signed on the last piece of paper, and laughed mockingly, carrying an honest name, but doing dirty things.

    She recalled the situation of the two of them.

    Li Daniu has not been in contact with the two since the original owner got married. Until two months ago, the original owner went to the county to buy cloth and met Li Daniu. After the two talked about each other's situation, they began to exchange letters. The letter in her hand was sent by Li Daniu. 's second letter.

    Li Daniu said in the first letter that he was going to divorce his wife.

    After the original owner knew that Li Daniu was going to divorce his wife, he moved his mind and began to tell Mother Shen that she wanted a divorce.

    Shen Meihua glanced at the time on the letter and thought that the two would meet in the county town soon. After more than a year, Li Daniu would get divorced and the two would officially hook up, and then the original owner became pregnant with a child and divorced from the male lead's uncle. .

    Shen Meihua looked at the letter in her hand and felt a little fortunate in her heart. Fortunately, she came in early. The two just met and began to exchange letters. There was no substantive relationship, and the two letters they exchanged hadn't started ambiguous words yet.

    She looked down at the crooked words on the paper, she really didn't understand why the original owner liked Li Daniu.

    Is it because of looks?

    Although Li Daniu in the book is white and clean, with a sense of bookishness, but other than this, there is no other attractive place. He is not tall, his family is poor, he likes to brag, and he goes crazy and beats people when he is drunk.

    When the two fell in love, Li Daniu moved to the county in order to marry a female worker in a textile factory in the county, and immediately broke up with the original owner.

    She couldn't figure out where the original owner liked Li Daniu, and she felt a little irritable when she thought of what was going to happen later.

    Shen Meihua sat on the bench for a long time to ease her emotions, and didn't get up until near noon, found another letter sent by Li Daniu, and went out with two letters.

    Yuan Bao and Dali were looking for food in the kitchen, when they heard footsteps and turned around, they saw Shen Meihua come in with a blank expression, and they seemed to be in a bad mood.

    Vigorously and tightly pulling Yuanbao, the two shrank aside and stood still.

    "What would you like to eat at noon?" Shen Meihua watched the two of them huddle by the cupboard and knew that they were hungry. Because of Li Daniu's letter, she had been in the house for a long time and forgot to make lunch.