Chapter 129

Chapter 129

    Time passed by day by day, on the 30th day of the Chinese New Year, the day just dawned, and Mother Shen got up as soon as the day dawned, ready to wake people up one by one.

    In the new year, get up early to be lucky.

    When Father Shen saw this, he hurriedly stopped the child's mother, and didn't let her knock on the door: "The children? They are still sleeping, let them sleep again?"

    Last night, Da Yi came back in the middle of the night, and it has not been long since he fell asleep. , Now knocking on the door and yelling at people is nothing to do, why not? Let people get a good night's sleep.

    "How can I sleep late in the New Year today." Mother Shen saw the child's father blocking him, and asked him to go downstairs to fetch water, so don't get in the way.

    Seeing that she had to knock on the door, Father Shen took her back to the house.

    "You? This person..." Mother Shen's voice faded away as the door was closed.

    Shen Meihua heard the quarrel outside, stretched out her hand and pushed Yan Yi next to her: "You? Go see the mother and the others? What are you arguing about?"

    Last night Yan Yi came back to toss her until dawn, and she was so sleepy that she couldn't keep her eyes open.

    She was grabbed after just two pushes with her hand. The whole person was taken into his arms by him, most of the weight was on her, and she couldn't move.

    How many times she tried without success, she just stayed in his arms and didn't move.

    Shen's father and Shen's mother rarely quarrel, just quarrel? It's fine, they don't need to worry about it, and they fell asleep again after a few seconds.

    The two people in the room were still arguing? When should they wake up the child, Yuan Bao and Dali rubbed their eyes? They walked out of the room.

    "Little Ancestor, on such a cold day, why did you two come out without socks." Mother Shen saw that they were barefoot and wearing slippers, so she quickly stepped forward and pulled them back to the house.

    The hospital is on holiday on New Year's Eve, if you get sick, there is no place to see a doctor?

    Yuanbao put his arms around Grandma's hand, raised his head and looked at her: "Grandma, don't quarrel with Grandpa."

    He and his brother heard grandmother and grandfather quarreling in the house, and they ran out without getting dressed.

    "Grandma didn't quarrel with grandpa, we are talking about something, come, put on your socks." Mother Shen comforted the two of them, took socks for them to put on, and took them to wash their faces and brush their teeth.

    Father Shen, who was standing in the main room, watched the child's mother put socks on the child. After waiting for a while, seeing that she had no intention of knocking on the door, she took the bucket on the side and took her downstairs to fetch water.     Mother Shen put on clothes and socks for the two of them, looked at her daughter's door, and looked at the clock on the wall, thinking that the two of them don't usually sleep in, so they didn't knock on the door and take the children to sweep the dust.     Near noon, there was no movement in the room of the two of them.     What else did Mother Shen don't understand, her face flushed, thinking that if the child's father hadn't stopped her, she was afraid that she would knock on the door and call someone in the morning.     Mother Shen shouted to the child's father who was sitting in the room smoking the cigarette, "It's time to eat."     Father Shen took a breath of the cigarette and didn't say a word. People are still mad at her.     She waved at Dali Dali: "Dali, I'm going to call you? Grandpa comes out to eat."     Dali waited for his grandmother to finish and walked into his grandfather's house. As soon as he entered the house, he threw himself into his grandfather's arms.     "Grandma, I'm going to call my mother." Yuanbao, who was following Shen's mother, saw his brother calling for his grandfather, and was also about to run to the door of the mother's room.     Seeing this, Mother Shen quickly stretched out her hand and pulled the person back: "Your mother is not hungry, let's eat first." After speaking, she took the ingot and sat down at the dining table.     Yuanbao still wanted to say something, when he saw his grandmother put the bowl into his hand, he looked at the porridge in the bowl, then at his mother's door, hesitated for a while, then lowered his head to eat.     Shen Meihua was dreaming about looking for water everywhere, just about to bring the water to her mouth when she woke up suddenly.