Chapter 64

Chapter 64

    The two looked at each other for a while, she couldn't match his patience, she was the first to lose, and nodded in agreement.

    She had just finished nodding, and the hand that was wrapped around her waist took her to the side and took it back.

    Dali and Yuanbao pushed open the door, and saw my aunt sitting behind Yantai with a blushing face, and my uncle standing in front of the pot.

    Yuanbao walked to Daddy and hugged Daddy's leg: "Daddy, just now the door couldn't be opened?" He and his brother pushed the door outside and couldn't open it?

    "Next time, push harder." Yan Yi told him to step back, too close to the pot table.

    Shen Meihua listened to Yan Yi's serious nonsense, thinking about the scene just now, she was already blushing and blushing even more.

    Dali nodded vigorously when he heard his uncle's words, next time he pushed the door hard.

    How many people are simple in the morning? After breakfast, Dali and Yuanbao ran downstairs to play with their friends, only the two of them were left in the room.

    "You're going to sleep, I'll do the dishes." Shen Meihua saw that there were bloodshot eyes in his eyes, thinking that he only went to bed in the middle of the night last night, so he should go to bed quickly.

    She didn't stand up after she finished speaking? Seeing him stand up? Clean up the dishes.

    "Don't rush to get the food, wait? Let's talk about it in the afternoon. After washing the dishes, let's go to the hospital." Yan Yi asked her to sit down and put the tableware and chopsticks aside.

    "Are you injured?" Shen Meihua heard that she was going to the hospital, her first reaction was that he was injured, so she quickly looked at him.

    "No?"

    "Then why go to the hospital?" She was a little stunned sitting on the bench, did she go to the hospital without injury?

    Today's New Year's Day, they won't go to the hospital on New Year's Day, which means that there will be no illness or pain in the coming year.

    "I'll show you." After Yan Yi finished speaking, he glanced at her belly. Her belly was big and a little unusual.

    Shen Meihua reacted when he saw that his eyes fell on her stomach: "No need to go to the hospital, you haven't come back? I went to see it before, and the doctor said it's fine, the child is growing in the stomach? Good." Want to say that it can't be absorbed? Good, but I'm afraid he won't understand, so I put it another way.

    Yan Yi looked at her stomach, and was interrupted just as she was about to open her mouth.

    Seeing that Yan Yi didn't seem to give up, she still wanted to take her to the hospital, and quickly rushed in front of him and said, "Really? It's fine. If you don't believe me, go ask Sister Yuhe."

    A few days ago, she deliberately talked to Sister Yuhe . We went to the hospital together, and the doctor examined her from beginning to end.

    Yan Yi glanced at her and saw that she looked fine. He took the tableware and chopsticks to the kitchen and put them down, then turned to the door.

    Shen Meihua saw him put down the tableware and walked towards the door, and not long after he heard the conversation between him and Sister Yuhe.