Chapter 56

Chapter 56

    No, it should be? She thought about it too much, she shook her head, turned her hands on her head and turned her back to Yan Yi.

    As soon as she closed her eyes, all she could think about was that in order to make her happy, he took her out to City B. She said that if she wanted her mother, she would write a letter to ask her mother to come over, as well as the previous incidents, one by one. It flashed through my mind, and my heart became a mess.

    She can't be right? He is tempted, she doesn't belong to this world, maybe one day, just like coming to this world inexplicably, and returning to her era inexplicably.

    Yan Yi saw that the person on the bed closed his eyes and did not say a word, his face was a little red, and he reached out to her forehead, the temperature was normal and not burning.

    Shen Meihua was thinking about something, and was taken aback by her actions. When she opened her eyes, she saw him sitting on the edge of the bed and looking at her.

    She looked at him in a panic and shook her head: "I'm fine."

    Seeing that she didn't want to say anything, Yan Yi narrowed her eyes slightly and said in a low voice, "Sleep, I'll see later." After he finished speaking, he stretched out his hand to pull the quilt for her, and went back to the desk to flip through the documents.

    Shen Meihua looked at his back, looked at him twice, closed her eyes, did not let herself think too much, forced herself to fall asleep, and fell asleep in a daze after a long time.

    Yan Yi at the table heard the even breathing of the person on the bed, put down the pen in his hand and turned to watch the person on the bed get up and walk to the side of the bed.

    The person on the bed frowned and slept a little unsteadily. He stood by the bed and watched for a while, reaching out to smooth her eyebrows.

    The next morning, Shen Meihua opened her eyes and saw Yuan Bao lying beside the bed, holding her hair in her hands and blowing through her mouth.

    Seeing that her mother was awake, Yuanbao climbed onto the bed and put her arms around her shoulders, and put her small mouth in her ear: "Mother, it's time to eat."

    Yuanbao breathed hotly into her ears. A little itchy, she shrank her neck and reached out to hug him into the bed.

    "Mother?" Yuan Bao froze with a small face, holding her face in both hands.

    "Wake up and eat again." She was still a little confused and didn't want to see Yan Yi.

    Yuanbao heard that her mother didn't eat, came out of her mother's arms, slid out of bed, ran to the door and shouted, "Dad, my mother won't eat." After speaking, he turned and ran back to the bed and retracted into his mother's arms. , two hands around the mother's waist.

    Shen Meihua was amused by Yuanbao's actions, reached out to squeeze his face, and said with a smile, "You don't eat it either?"

    Yuanbao nodded to his mother.

    Seeing Yuanbao nodding, she stretched out her hand to pull the quilt for him. The two of them lay in the quilt, Yuanbao resting on her mother's hand, smelling the fragrance of her mother's body.

    Yan Yi pushed open the door and looked at the two people lying on the bed whispering: "The rice is in the pot, sleep well and eat, and come back normally tonight."

    It was o'clock and he was going out.

    "Got it." Seeing him coming in, Shen Meihua unconsciously put her hand into the ingot in her arms and did not turn around.