Chapter 60

Chapter 60

    Yan Yi sharpened the two toothbrush heads, made sure there were no barbs, and put them back into the toothbrush cylinder.

    Seeing that he was done, Shen Meihua quickly looked away, reached for the toothpaste, looked for a topic, and said, "The toothpaste at home is gone, remember to bring toothpaste when you come back tomorrow, the ticket is in the drawer."

    Yan Yi nodded slightly when she saw that there was not much toothpaste left in her hand: "You go back to sleep first, I'll take a shower."

    Seeing him rushing out, she put the toothpaste in her original place, walked to the door and turned her head to speak. : "The hot water was in the pot, and when the water was used up, the fire in the stove was put out. She looked at his clothes and didn't take them. He was going to take a bath while standing in the bathroom. Will he     come

    out naked for a while?

That picture has a strong visual impact.

    Yan Yi snorted, seeing her standing at the door and still not leaving, he glanced at her: "Is there anything else? "

    "Do you wash without taking your clothes?" She hesitated for a few seconds, or did she say it. If she didn't say it, she was a little worried that she wouldn't be able to sleep tonight.

    As soon as she said that, Yan Yi's undressing hand stopped and looked at her.

    "I'll go back to the house and sleep first ." . Seeing

    that Yan Yi didn't move, she seemed to be shocked by her words, and then she realized what she just said, and hurriedly walked into the room. Within

    seconds of entering the room, he followed him in to get a change of clothes, After taking it, she went out.

    She lay on the bed and looked at the roof and felt a little bored. She reached out and took the book on the side and read it. After reading a few pages, the door was pushed open, and Yan Yi walked in.

    As soon as Yan Yi entered the door, Seeing her lying on the quilt and shaking her feet, she frowned: "The quilt is covered. "

    Shen Meihua was a little hot and didn't want to go to bed, so she delayed, "Finish this page." "

    He glanced at the person who was not moving on the bed, walked to the table, took out the documents in the document bag, quickly went through it, signed it, put it in the bag and sealed it, and walked to the bed.

    Shen Meihua saw him walking towards the bed out of the corner of his eyes, looked up at him in surprise, and asked, "How are you?" She had just finished reading the page in her hand, and was about to read another page.

    Seeing her leaning on the bed motionless, Yan Yi said in a low voice, "Not yet?"

    Shen Meihua: "..." The

    two looked at each other for a few seconds. She was about to speak to him when her right leg suddenly stopped. With a cramp, he let out a low cry, the book in his hand fell on the bed, and he was about to stand up with one instep?

    "Does it still hurt?" Yan Yi saw her face wrinkled together, her legs tense, and rubbed her calf to relax her.

    Shen Meihua shook her head: "It doesn't hurt anymore, no need to rub it." His hand rubbed his calf, it was a little itchy, and he couldn't help but want to shrink back.

    Seeing that her legs were shrunk back, Yan Yi didn't rub it any further. He pulled the quilt and covered her: "Go to bed early."

    "It's only seven o'clock?" Shen Meihua glanced at the clock on the wall. She was lying down at this time before. Playing with phone in bed.